HTML Nuffnang

Sunday, October 09, 2011

The New Man In My Life

.... who happens to be the CUTEST THING EVER !


That little tortoise which I try to imitate his voice every single day,LOUD personality yet adorable to cuddle & wiggle your nose with ! 
Believe me, it is tiring having that KK around you, makes u LOL the whole day XD
Love KK very much =D



It comes in all sizes big to small, but the smallest of all attracted my eyes =D 
  and since that, it captured lovely/funny moments revolving around me & bf's lives =) 



Cute little KUMA KUMA aka K.K
























 
When my KK is sound asleep *snores* zzzz

Hiding inside the laptop bag before going to work XD 

Popping out when you're stressed from work saying HALO ! 

Checking out girls, omg WHERE CAN I FIND A GIRL TORTOISE FOR KK? 

... AND even to having Mcflurry Oreo with us


Signing out,
SY,
Need to find a wife for KK, anyone? =) 







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...