HTML Nuffnang

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Weekend bliss ;)

It's been awhile since I have my Cleo magazine in hand,
after night out with my girls for a lovely dinner,
back home early with my warm Boh tea in my "elephant" cup,
chilling with my dogs around with me while flipping my mag and yakking with my mum.
Tugging on my bed at midnight watching Forensic Heroes 3 on my bed
    wondering how drunk will bf be on the other side =P

Ohhh the good old times like this,
gonna wash my dirty car and get all wet while Leslie monitors me from far like the boss,
gonna spend time with grandma playing MJ,
watch my remaining 4 episodes of drama and update my blog =D
and find my missing skirt mission !

It's necessary for every girl to have these days once in a while isn't it ? ;)




















Signing out,
SY,
Cozy weekend ..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...