HTML Nuffnang

Monday, November 28, 2011

First Annual Dinner ^^

So here comes my first annual dinner outside corporate world.
Beyond prom nights, beyond alumni nights,
Seeing the girls with all their hair done, makeup while the guys in their formal blazers, indeed a beautiful side ;)

How lucky to win the lucky draw, though it was the first round but better than nothing =P
Though I found the Health Screening prizes a little odd for the Top 10 prizes, seriously?

Now let the glamorous photos do the talking,

With my Jan Intake girls, Siew Fern, Colin, Candice and Kacy !
Pretty awesome isn't it ? ;)

Hugs from Candice with love from Chai Hooi =D

With my college girlfriends - Hazel and Chai Hooi
Matching colours XD

With my friends from the G !
(top left onwards) With Rhun Kiet, Eric, Justin, Raymond, SY, Colin and Siew Fern
(Bottam left onwards) With Samuel, Y.Peng and Yavin

With more G-ians ! =) 

And most importantly, my date for the night. My senior, Raymond XD LOL
It's a rare sight seeing your man in formal blazer, pretty dashing ;)
Another photo added into to the album ! 


































Signing out,
SY,
TODAY IS A PUBLIC HOLIDAY ! WOOT !




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any
trouble with hackers? My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing many months of hard
work due to no backup. Do you have any methods to
prevent hackers?

Also visit my web page diets That work fast for Women

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...