HTML Nuffnang

Sunday, December 11, 2011

The Body Shop Fan !

I remembered my first bottle being a birthday present gift set courtesy of my highschool friend, Kishen =)
Since then, I have only save the use of the body shower for occasions (where you wish to smell nice)
And since I've started working and able to catch 50% sales, this has been my all time favourite !



























The Jasmin flavour has been with me since college (this is my 2nd bottle already),
The cherry blossom from a giftset by my girlfriends for my 21st birthday present
  with the moringa purchases in a set during sales time which I have yet and await to open ;)

So in summary, you can say I'm really into flower scent ;)
 ...... and noooooo I do not smell ! *grumpy face*

Signing out,
SY,
Oh my the weather, it's cold yesterday and then it's burning hot today ! tsk tsk tsk !

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...