HTML Nuffnang

Sunday, January 01, 2012

Looking back at 2011




Now some time for reflections !

I found my man this year ! *grabs tortoise* MINE ! ;)
the best thing that happened this year ~!
Gonna get more wildcards from him next year =D

The arrival of KK and DD !


Still close as ever with my highschool girlfriends !
And yes we are still the profile photo of Li Huey *till date* LOL

GRADUATED !
Love this photo cause there is a funny inside story behind this

*me being taller compared with the 2 years ago CAT grad which Kar Hoe believes is the mortar and not me XD*


Made a whole new bunch of new friends in KPMG =D
My awesome Jan intake !

Celebrated my 21st Birthday with my friends! =D *prouds*
Taking one week annual leave for that week was the best thing EVER !


Went for a food trip to Malacca, literally all we do was EAT EAT EAT !
Till now everytime I go out with these 4 friends, I would just say "the malacca trip gang"
Headed to Hong Kong and Macau for my very first overseas trip without parents, *grown up feeling*
Travelling with your girlfriends having common interest for food and shopping was FANTASTIC!

 








Signing out,
SY,
Couldn't ask for a better year as 2011,
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE ! WOOT 2012!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...