HTML Nuffnang

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Tea for 2



Last weekend, went to "Delicious" in conjunction with the Groupon promotion (about 50% off) for their Afternoon Tea Set. I guess me & bf under-estimated that 3-tier platter of tea goodies as we did plan for Steamboat buffet after that. LOL

For a first timer, I guess I can't really tell if this was a big or small compared with the other 3-tier platter I see in the photo. But one thing for sure, we didn't went dinner in the end.

Here are the food we enjoyed.

For a start, we had a choice of any hot tea/coffee on the menu. Enjoy the following photographs =)

My hot cappuccino coffee !

His tall latte


Included in the Menu - 3 Scones, 6 Assortment of Finger Sandwiches, 2 Duck Confit in Filo Pastry, 2 Strawberry Chocolate Dip, 2 Handrolled Chocolate Truffles, 3 Rosemary & Cheese Cookies, 1 Slice of Cake or Dessert on Display (we choose the chocolate brownies with chocolate sauce + ice cream - no regrets !)
 





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...