HTML Nuffnang

Friday, May 22, 2009

F5 EDC Class - "F5 is not a costing paper .. it is what ? a performance management paper ! LOL"

-One word : MAD !
LOL

We had plans !
- a party
- some performances
- class photo session
turn out to be one really sweet event !
I meant despite the finals coming REALLY soon, this is really relaxing ..
and turns out to be really happening revision class,

The first day was just mainly discussion on MOCK exam papers !
Thanks to all my theory question I scored around average marks.
so quite satisfied cause I was only studying it the day before.
So better not repeat those last minutes again ! tooo dangerous !

the second day was all about KFC !
If you read kar hoe's blog, we even went with our lecturer.
In total there was like 22 people ?
The others were still ordering !
I mean when we sat in a long row with the tables combined, we were like class party ?



With the girls
credits to Jenny !



Haha, thank god Kar hoe didn't capture anyone eating the chicken.
I mean to peal it out, or biting it out is pretty messy.
And I'm right infront. LOL

credits : KarHoe



Kar Hoe : Eh, take photo of Ms.Voon sia teaching !
SY : For what ? Later I get the scolding for no reason
Kar Hoe : Off the flash ! the sound . everything. She won't know one.
SY : really a?

By the time I snap this, she was looking at me.
Me & Sunbae was like giggling around already.
But I don't think she knows the existence of this photo. XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~

and the last day, which Chung Teng & me had plans !
After going Mr.teo's office for so many times, finally had an arrangement.
Talked to him and settle things. Poof we have a little party going on ..

what's a party without performances?
first thing to do is ask for hp numbers !
Managed to contact hanliang/lynn and prabu
So ended up lynn and prabu performing.
and ms.voon sia's ex-student performed beatboxing.
Interesting isn't it ?

Photos taken during lunch ..





Yea literally me&chai hooi was playing around taking turns XD

Had Baskin Robbins in class courtesy of hazel's birthday

Decided to do an outdoor class photo,
I really hate the class photos where you could see the front few rows clearly
but you could barely see the ones at the back ..
so this photo is much more satisfying.

wait till you see tax's group photo.
I don't think I wanna handle that XD





Our Group Photo with Ms.Voon Sia



Credits to wei hao's camera =D
and ikram for taking the photos =D
and the classmates for your co-operation !

(copies can be found below)
That's the maximum I can upload it to you.
If you're 'kiasu' like me, insisting on original copies (mainly to develop them) ,
THUMBDRIVE ! LOL
Double*Click on the photos to enlarge !












SY is listening to :
T-Max - Paradise (Boys Over Flowers OST)
SY is watching this series : Boys Over Flowers (Completed), Rosy Business (Episode 9)
SY is busy : Studying ! I can't seem to find a good spot to study long.
Library I seem to be looking&talking to people. Can't study long
my room, I seem to be online&sleeping more than studying.
my bro's room which I seem to convert it to a study room, very warm area
I tend to on the air-conditional and go to sleep later on. lol

Signing out,
SY,
Vios got bang =(
Don't you know how to brek when there's a big bump infront ? l

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...