HTML Nuffnang

Sunday, May 17, 2009

SY MUSIC FEATURE FOR THE WEEK - Big Bang !

When you scream Big Bang, I'll scream DBSK !
So when Amir has copies of their album , there I went to click 'play'
after that, this song pops out at first !
SY MUSIC FEATURE FOR THE WEEK - Big Bang !



presenting to you ..
Big Bang - Lies
(turns out to be the song that turn them into superstars)

I really like the piano start from the song ..
gives you a very classic sound at first, then it hits you with rap/hip-pop beat.



The video is pretty nice too
when their singing while following the girl in the video
and the car park scene is really nice too..
bah , you need to watch this !

After watching the video, you should tune to this,
the live performance with the orchestra inside too.
Like the part where T.O.P appears later on ..
and his voice is so so deep it doesn't sound real ! LOL



A late night and rain falling down.
I bring you back from my memories.
I promised myself I would be fine without you, but I can’t help it.
I take in liquor which I don’t even know how to handle trying to fill my empty heart.
A day without you is too long.
I pray that I may please forget you (that’s a lie).

I’m so sorry, but I love you, it’s all a lie.
I didn’t know, but I know now that I need you.
I’m so sorry, but I love you, out of anger.
I pushed you away with those piercing words without realizing.
I’m so sorry, but I love you, it’s all a lie.
I’m so sorry (I’m so sorry), but I love you (I love you more more).
I’m so sorry, but I love you,
will you leave and forget me slowly, so I can be in pain?



SY is listening to : Big Bang - Lies
SY is watching this series : Boys Over Flowers (Completed), Rosy Business (Episode 11)
SY is busy : studying tax,Big Bang-ing, following my hk drama (ran out of them already)

Signing out,
SY,
Don't ask me why am I so into korean music,
But if you don't like it - don't insult it cause you can't sing it either.
Big Bang sings full english songs too to my surprise,
Omg they have a song&video on Maroon 5's This Love. I do prefer M5's one better !
I do listen to the latest hits in english music still. I visit the Billboard 100 ok ?

4 comments:

shadowburble said...

love them ! they rock!!

SY said...

Yea, Haru Haru is nice too.
Btw are you my classmate ?
I can't see your face clearly in the photo. sorry.

SY

shadowburble said...

no .. I'm not your classmate :) Just a blog hopper :)

Love Big Bang , u should try listening to 2NE1 also .. they are like the Bign Bang Girls :D

SY said...

Owh, Icic

BigBang was just a music I bump into from a friend. But I'm a hardcore fan of DBSK XD
'SY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...