HTML Nuffnang

Monday, September 11, 2006

Monday blues

Took me so long to drag myself out of bed [slept late last night :P]
Came to school, long assembly [giving out lots of cerfiticates]
Yet not one belongs to me [phy & math]
Haizz ..
Yet history teacher didn't come
[There's sad & happy in there cause I bring sej book for nothing but there's no h/w]

Ikhwan, u didn't come ... still stuck in crab island [pulau ketam] eating crab ?

Till accounts time, I didn't bring my book [for the FIRST time],
one libarian came in giving cerfiticates to me & melissa ...weeeEEE !
no need to go on stage, shake hand ...etc ..
at least I got it [the competition was like in march -_- "]
I got another cerfiticate for the Toast Master thing that I haven't get back
[which I think they forgotten already sadly]
Tada *******

Yes, If you think I'm action'ing', you are right =)

Okies, I have EST and Accounts h/w which might take sometime ..
Adios

Signing out,
SY,
feeling happie I got the certifiticates & tired. zzzZZZzzzz

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...