HTML Nuffnang

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Sunday morning ~~

Head on to Subang Parade this morning till 2 ..
I didn't know today was the choral speaking competition [thought yesterday]
Wosh ..our school in ! but I never stay on cause been there all morning already
and the event was till 6.30 !

After meal, it was like 1 already ,
some school arrive and I still see no sign of seafield !
till I was standing near baskin robin' I saw kok keat standing up !
all of them was behind the stage there, siting down near voir there ..
rehearsing ...practicing their voice 1st ...
I went there, that kok keat dissapear already [maybe 2 the washroom]
said Hi and good wishes to the whole seafield choral speaking members !
[I saw anusha, pui man, tharma, julian's sister and many more there]
Good luck ..Hope u win ..
[kesian, everybody wearing school uniform ! I was wearning jeans with 'baju hitam']

Bought something nice .
wanna show u ..
it's a hp cover .. [funny heh, when I don't even have a hp in the first place]
inside parkson !


Here's a close up. See the embroidery there in detail !

Signing out,
SY,
feeling very tired and lazy to study :P


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...