HTML Nuffnang

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Saturday school ~

Yuck ... Going to school on saturday is pure 'bad luck'
Not only today but the 23rd and 30th this month
!
Make things worse .... we did absolutely nothing !
no physics today cause pn.goh had like a seminar for the form 5 .

So ..what do we do when we are bored ...

Step 1 : Do additional mathematics [hahaha]

Step 2 : Call a birthday girl who was absent, and the whole class sing happy birthday through the phone
[HAPPY BIRTHDAY REBECCA AND NOT FORGETTING YI XIN !!!]

Step 3 : Get bored of it till maths teacher come and teach !

Step 4 : Kopearsi [Ikram also inside kopearsi edi @ @]

Step 5 : Play BLACKJACK !!!

Yes ... Me, Tuck Fei, Ikhwan, Ikram, Jonathan and Zarul played 'Blackjack' ... I've got so lucky cause the boys keep on losing ... wanna know why ?

Before playing, they are my smarties ...Konon* I said I put 'racun kalah blackjack'
worse was johnathan cause eventhough the smarties box was empty ,
i put the smarties box all over it like cursing him only ...he keep on losing .. [poor thing]

We even have a scoreboard ...

tada ** see ..I win the most .. 21 points somemore [thank god not 22 - burst @#@!#]
I have to say ... Ikhwan, you can play blackjack ...
before that fellow started to play [takeover tuck fei's place]
he go around us ..tell out our card [what la u]

Congrats Zarul ..heard u got 'A' for your japenese exam ..
since I don't know japenese ..I'll say it in cantonese 'kong he' (congrats)

Signing out,
SY,
feeling very lazy and wants more sleep although I've been sleeping the whole afternoon till evening (5 hours nap) (skill)




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

read my bloggie. and comment. also, i got to go home early from saturday school!! =D HAH!! lolx. XD

SY said...

Lucky you ching !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...