HTML Nuffnang

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Song list !

Yay ! my old wonder favourite songs are back at my hands !
a very thank you to cramz for downloading all the songs for me in a night !!!!!!
good service wei !!
thank you !!
You have no idea how fun singing back all this great songs !!!!!!
Here is my list [I HAVE THEM ALL]

New songs I found on internet !!!!!

Breaking Benjamin – Diary of Jane
Breaking Benjamin - So Cold
El Nin-Yo – Tata Young
Blue October – Hate me
Mario Vazquez – Gallery
Cassie – Long Way To Go


80's song

Aha- Take On Me
Berlin - Take My Breath Away
Bryan Adams - Heavan
Chicago - You're The Inspiration
Cyndi Lauper - Girls Just Wanna Fun
Micheal Jackson - Billy Jean
Police - Every Breath You Take
Tears For Fears - Everybody Wants To Rule The World
Wham- Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go
Bryan Adam - (Everything I Do) I Do It For You

Old Songs I Love !!!

Clay Aiken - The Way
Alicia Keys - How Come You Don't Call Me Anymore
Alicia Keys - A Woman's Worth
Ashanti - Happy
Backstreet Boys - Show Me The Meaning Of Being Lonely
Beyonce - Fighting Temptations
Britney Spears - You Drive Me Crazy
Britney Spears - Overprotected
Britney Spears - My Prerogative
Christina Aguilera - Genie In A Bottle
Christina Aguilera - I Turn To You
Christina Aguilera - Come On Over
Christina Aguilera - Nobody Wants To Be Lonely
Christina Aguilera - Lady Marmalade
Destiny's Child - Nasty Girl
Destiny's Child - Independent Woman
Destiny's Child - Bootylicious
Destiny's Child - Say My Name
Eve - Gangster Lovin
Holly Valance - Naughty Girl
INXS - Pretty Vegas
JC Chasez - Blowing Me Up (With Her Love)
Jennifer Lopez - Feeling So Good
Jennifer Lopez - Let's Get Loud
Jennifer Lopez - I'm Gonna Be Alright
Jessica Simpson - Irresistible
Jojo - Baby It's You
Madonna - Ray Of Light
Madonna - Frozen
Mandy Moore - Cry
Mandy Moore - I Wanna Be With You
Mariah Carey - Don't Forget About Us
N Sync - Tearing Up My Heart
N Sync - God Must Have Spent A Little More Time On You
N Sync - I Want You Back
N Sync - I Drive Myself Crazy
N Sync - It's Gonna Be Me
N Sync - This I Promise You
N Sync - Never Stop
Nickleback - How You Remind Me
Robbie Willams - Angels
Robbie Willams - Kids
Take That - Back For Good
Savage Garden - Crash & Burn
Savage Garden - Truly,Madly,Deeply
Savage Garden - To The Moon And Back
Shania Twain - From This Moment On
Usher- You Got It Back


Signing out,
SY,
I'll never stop .......

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...