HTML Nuffnang

Monday, October 23, 2006

Bloop

Went Midvalley today !!!! [nothing much to do at home besides music]
Selamat Hari Raya to all my friends celebrating it [I want rendang]
Bought 2 lovely blouses at Metrojaya [Emanduel ppl !!!! But I got it really cheap woot !]

Survey on the Barbie dolls on sales, realise they no longer bring in any more collectable dolls which i uses to buy.Just realise I never bought any dolls for 2 years already since I check the website - i don't have any of the dolls from line 2005 & 2007.Well I have been collecting Barbie Dolls since young. Have my 1st doll think around 5. It's kinda ugly so few years back I bought a new outfit for my 1st doll. [Makeover ..haha].Think I was inspired to collect Barbie dolls for real when I was 10 at SOGO when there was a exibition on Barbie Dolls. Those really collectable & limited edition inside speical casing. Look so pretty and cool.I bought the Cinderella doll that day too. And the rest is history.

Nowadays, they are pretty ones which I am interested in but Mattel M'sia didn't bring in [Boooo]. But I found this dolls pretty sweet it's like dancing princess > they are 12 of them - the main Barbie with Ken with other dancers & kelly's. All different colour which I find pretty attractive and neat if you have all 12. Guess what ? Let's do some Maths. One is RM59.90 [@@] so if you wanna buy all 12, 59.90 x 12 = RM 718.80. omfg. That money can use to buy one good nice handy camera already. [EEEEE !! Bad plan]. You know I went toy'r' us > I was like the only big kid inside. Feel kinda weird.Hehehe.I wore something today that make me look 16 that make some ppl looking around me - feels weird.Anyway, I found the photo online, so I'll just enjoy it through pictures instead.

I think this are the side dolls. The main doll not inside this picture. Sorry y'all. But saw all the pretty dancers with different colour dresses. So far the pink,orange and purple were the best !!! Trust me, the real doll looks better. I dunno what are they doing in this photo. Comeon - dancers all sitting down In a bedroom ??? -_- " That girl look like a monster trying to attack them in the picture.HAAHAHAHAH


Also found in the website that a sneak peak of 2007 line is out too !!!!!
Here is the 3 main dolls I found which I don't think I would buy [expensive le ...]
There you go >>
Also I bought necklace !!!!!
Note : I think the best place to buy affordable necklace would be Metrojaya [my type of necklace]. During sales there are discount from 20 to 50 %. Bought 2. Leaves pattern. I'm taking the orange one. The blue one I'm planning to give one of my friend for her birthday. Her birthday over already but I'm keeping it till her 17th birthday comes next year. She'll love it =). Talking bout birthdays, I haven't get Li Huey her present [sorry friend, I dunno what u want 'baby t' what the hell is that wei. Inform me if anyone knows. Huey, bring me out and show me what that is] . Speaking bout Huey have been fighting with her for days. Her small kid vs my gangster hottie. which one hotter. hahahahaha. HAPPY HOLIDAYS HUEY !! remember me in bangkok. I'm lonely here at night. Singing to my computer =)

ANTM season 6 showing on channel V already =)
Just watched it just now. Can't wait Devil Beside You cause parents watching Amazing Race now. Will watch repeat either 2.30 am or 3.30 p.m. [see my mood]

Mike He still on my mind [Hot ! Hot ! Hot !]
My head got another version of Devil Beside You.
You know the main girl inside, Rainie was voted one of the best soundtrack singers tied with Jay Chou. [the song is nice in the show but didn't know she was that good]

My current favourite word : Bloop
[I'm constanly saying it, have no idea why] [make me sound like a fish]

Signing out,
SY,
bloop !!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...