HTML Nuffnang

Thursday, November 02, 2006

School trip outing ~

On Tuesday, me & my friends from koperasi head on to visit bread & pewter factory !
I thought the trip would be so so le cause i wanted to stay at school to collect my papers but hey this trip quite nice. Thanks to ka yee for taking my paper =) [prow]

Got most of the photos. CUrrently waiting from pooi lee to give me photos from her hp.
There is a photo inside me,ikram & jia jun there. I look very 'yeng' there in one of the photos.
Waiting for it. Haha

While waiting for the bus to arrive, we took some photos. The bus driver lost his way in USJ 4. Photos inside the canteen !



Photo 1 : Siting, waiting, talking !
Photo 2 : Look ! I spotted ching taking photos of us . Haha

Anywayz, let's start the tour. Come right in !!

Started the journey at 9.30. .Head to KL for the Royal Selangor Factory first.




Photo 3 : Jia Jun took this in the bus using his handphone !
Photo 4 : Group photo outside Royal Selangor behind a huge pewter jug



Photo 5 : I think you know what is that !
Photo 6 : Checkmate !
Photo 7 : Big head !



Photo 8 : 3 dudes waiting at the exit !
Photo 9 : My friend !!!
Photo 10 : Me, Jia Jun & Ikram behind the glass.



Photo 11 : Chilling ?
Photo 12 : Like basketball team taking a group photo ! there will be more of all this down there !


Photo 13 : 3 hands ant !
I saw this drawing at the receptionist table there ! Ask jia jun to help me take using his handphone. Hehe. His memory also full edi =P I know i'm in a pewter factory but this picture is interesting. IKRAM ! your hand there. Now i look like i have 3 hands. hahahah

Ok .. after going to pewter factory, we head from KL back to Shah Alam for the visit to the Gardenia factory. Gosh i keep saying Guardian instead of Gardenia.Hehe. That one farmacy :P bloop. Guardian factory not too bad but I prefer the pewter factory. The highlights was we got a goodie bag from them (a loaf of bread inside) and kok keat was really intrested in one of the workers there.haha
[those who went will know the story]



Photo 14 : Another group photo outside Gardenia factory !
Photo 15 : Inside a room to watch a video how bread started. How gardenia started. Etc

Not much photo inside cause the bread process, no camera was allowed. Next stop was Mcdonald for lunch. Yea, my favourite McChicken for lunch. After that we wanted to head back to school but suddenly heavy heavy rain. Everyone couldn't get back onto the bus. So while waiting took some photos.

Adding together, the playground place in Mcd. All of us not daring to play (kinda too old for it ..haha) Then there was a kindergarden school trip. All the little kids rush there. Wosh like there was millions of money there or a superstar there. Jia Jun said 'attack !!!!' They really attacking the place there. Since we can't go back, we took some photos and made silly jokes from the birthday chair. (those who went will know the story)



Photo 16 : Ching, miss tan, may and myself !
Photo 17 : Just a candy shot. We were looking for ching in this photo. If you look carefully, ching is kinda inside the photo actually !



Photo 18 :Our final group photo. Another basketball team lookalike photo. Haha.
Realise I'm the only girl with the boys always ??? (like the midpoint) =) Realise also i look really innocent inside the photo too ? lolx

Signing out,
SY,
tonight is the final episode of Devil Beside You,
My leng chai ... hot hot hot !

I just realise all the photos. Not one is sharp ! The pixel is really low here :P
The photos like have dotted lines if u see carefully
Let's wait for the next outing at 18

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm , I can see someone posing at the Pewter factory with a glasses ! xD

SY got a new "pewter" friend in the factory, Pewter Crocodila ! >:3

Meh, I can see teh third hand ......
Yea xD

The story of NKK in the Gardenia's factory and CLC mencari gaduh :X

Meh , have fun with the finale of DBY ._.

Anonymous said...

mmm.....first time i comment ur post.... ._. mmm....u go never ajak me well im going on the 18th...

Anonymous said...

Nice answer back in return of this difficulty with solid arguments and explaining the whole thing regarding that.


Also visit my web-site :: best cellulite treatment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...