HTML Nuffnang

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Orchids !

Finally Li Huey is back !!!
yay ! Only she didn't bring back a white elephant for me & all she talks about is ******
[you should know huey] [later u become one] [jk jk]

Last night I watched 'Alexander' on tv about Alexander the Great.
It was about 2 1/2 hours but that movie was thumbs up !
It made me stay up till 3.15 a.m. and I can't miss a second of it [shows how good it is]
Good show !!! [watch it if u haven't] [just give it a shot]

Damn, today is the last day of my holidays. Now I have to go back to school for another 2 weeks. I guess maybe I'll skip school on days where there is nothing to do. Excited about my exam results although I doubt it will be very good. [Except the fact]

Yesterday my bro bought orchids !!! Pretty orchids. Took some photos. I'll show you. Took some other flowers blooming in the garden. Rate it !

Last night while chatting with Li Huey ..
Huey : Where you took that orchid ? Nice back . Haha
SY : At home la. That's my front door
[that moment i was -_- "]
Anywayz , thanks for the compliment !









Signing out,
SY,
last day of my short holiday !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Semangat Patriotisme SY telah datang kembali. o_o

Roffle, anyway it's nice. :3

SY said...

skill !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...