HTML Nuffnang

Monday, December 25, 2006

Trip to Ipoh-Taiping-Penang Part 1

Wosh, that's a long title !
Took around 170 photos {thank god I bring my camera}
main purpose was to visit my cousin in penang but we stop by to visit many many relativies on the way. {my cousin has early stage of cancer}
{went there to visit him and give support}
We stop by in 3 diff places & there is just too many photos I wanna show y'all.
so I'll divide this chapter to 3 parts =)
have fun.
and I must say "I'm satisfy with my photography skills" haha
most of the photos are taken from the car view !

Day 1 [kl to ipoh to taiping]
incase you guys are blur [ipoh and taiping is in perak]

we stop by my uncle's place to pick him up.
While waiting, I was outside taking some intresting photos around.
Start my job.
{snap,snap,snap}
Just show some random photos.

Introducing Shaggy
Breed : Mix breed
Shaggy was found in the drain by my cousin. [swimming in the drain ah ?]
my cousin then took him up and take care of shaggy [how nice huh]
every cny, shaggy will cut grooming service =)
now shaggy is 16 years old .. walking very slow .. can see it's a old dog
[hey,shaggy is as old as ME !!!]

Alright .. now from pj, we're on the way to ipoh which take around 2 hours.
Early part, I was taking photos around. snap snap snap
and traffic jam !

Cars were moving really slow and I started to get bored edi !
ended up sleeping cause the night before I slept at 3.30 am
woke up at 7 am - yes, watching sweet spy {dennis oh ....}

Here's a lorry full of cows !
Reminds me of the other photo of ching on the lorry !
I'm not saying you're a cow, ching .. hhahah

fINALLy after sitting on the car for 2 hours, we reached ipoh !
head on to aunt's house for lunch.

When my aunt talks about durian,
I know my mum sure gonna buy durian again to eat [she loves durian]
true enough, she bought 5 in the end @@
I didn't touch the durian at all not to say I hate durian,
I just don't fancy eating it !
besides later stuck all over my braces, takes some time to clean...haizz
I just ended up taking photos still =) [resist the power of durian]

and even my niece having flu + cough, she still can't resist durian !
she take a piece of durian while drinking her milk [so nice meh ?? ]
btw her name is callie .. but when u call it's ka yee
[anywayz, that's ka-yee's eng name]

Look at my niece eating durian while holding her bottle milk !
then later she ask me in mandrin
'jie jie, can u hold the bottle for me ? I wanna wash my hand 1st'
I was like owh ... ok
[she is only 3 and she can speak better mandrin than me =P]
[thank god at least I understand what she said]

Have no idea what is it's real name
but if you translate it from chinese to english
this plant is call 'monkey jug'

Around 4, left Ipoh for Taiping [journey around 1/2 hour]
pass by some places , took photo again.
In the car, holding my camera ready to take anything intresting I see.

Here is what I notice ...
chinese dude will take a glance of me then look somewhere else
those malay motorcyclist will continue looking at me and start to pose
[they thought I wanna take their photo -_-"]
[sorry dude, I only have 180 photos to limit - find another girl]

The jusco in Ipoh. It's as big as midvalley !


When we reached Taiping, we headed to my 7th auntie's place.
wah, we reach there like monkey land.
There were like 15+ monkeys hanging around.
Cause my aunt's house facing a moutain/hill behind,
all of the monkeys hang around there looking for food.
they steal food and eat some plants up.
My aunt told me last time she dry her big soup pot outside,
those crazy monkeys go steal it.
the next day it's high up the moutain/hill there.

Of course this is interesting, so I took my camera off.
I hang my camera around my neck,
later scard the monkey go steal it and go take pic !
The moment they saw my camera, everybody runaway
it's either they thought I wanna throw my camera at them or shy shy !
so most of the shots are far shots that I zoom in.

Signing out,
SY,
please wait for Part 2 & 3.
anywayz, MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY !!!

'myspace

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wosh, durian. :|

Nice trip there. xD

No parking shirt ftw.

SY said...

*cramz*

durian ...ahhh

that shirt damn unique & funny

Anonymous said...

Well, I can see that. :P

The shirt is very common and the style is interesting. Haha. x_x;

How was the durian ? :P

Anonymous said...

those are some "unique" photos :P Anyway merikuri! ;D

SY said...

*ikhwan*
yea
i rather call them "intresting"

merikuri ?

Ikram said...

Merikuritimas. Lmao.

SY said...

*cramz*

merikuri is merry christmas ?
@@

Anonymous said...

just ignore them

SY said...

*zarul*
shows I have weird friends =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...