HTML Nuffnang

Saturday, January 27, 2007

About today ..

Since I was in school, I'm kinda in a really bad mood today which I have no idea why
[not pms - I'm not having it right now fyi lol]

Yesterday, cheok really pissed me off in meeting when I was talking in there , she was reading her book till she CRIED ! Talking about respecting your best friend --"
Not only that she ended up asking me a ques when both the teacher and I mention it twice
[yes till today I admit I'm still not over it yet !]

In class, zarul and ikram keep siting on my place for a while,
[that usually happen - but somehow today I was angry ..ergh]

Pn.Leela promise no h/w but she gave still !
[I was already in a bad mood - I gave her a stare ! She faster runaway and say "Scard of su yi already" gave the h.w futher away from my place and dare not reach my place later on" that time I was like laughing ..]

I told the members in the koperasi to keep the interchange of paying up things through managers and janice paid her bun to han joe infront of my face ! han joe was like "pay to manager ...and she was like "owh really ?'
[Yes,I got pretty mad - i wanted to take my file to knock her head ...]

later during add maths, I pass up book and found out it was it jo ling's place in the end
they were looking at me book ....I even ask the class to pass up book ..
everybody busy discussing answers and doing it although it was suppose to be a test and to be pass up when time comes ..
[what do u think happen ? .,, Yes - I was near to explosion]

Coming back home, I had to calm down
(admited I kinda cried but I wash my face and went for lunch)
Dad took me off to petaling street cause I haven't been there for long long long time
[I can't remember when I been there]

Using KTM & LRT to reach KLCC first in the afternoon ..
almost bought a beautiful blue pattern top was RM 150 in isetan but now it's 30 bucks
sadly it's 'S' and it's too small (lol) if it had M ..perfect ..
[till now I'm still sad , I really liked it]

went off after that - on the way to lrt train station from klcc mall -
I saw 2 huge tall "kwai lo" they were like almost 7 feet [surely taller than dennis oh]
was behind them all the time. They bought lrt tickets from the auto-machine while my dad when in the counter. They went off first. Was rushing in the train and ended up the same train and shuttle with them. =D Them them Guy A & Guy B. Obvious they were brothers since they look very alike. Guy A was the hotter look which is taller (6'7). He was far away then me while his Bro, guy B which is (6'5) was behind me all the while. Did look at me few times but what he didn't know - I was checking him out through the reflection of the glass. [dude, I can see u !] Left when I reached my station. gooDBye ..

Stop by carrefour since the car was there and went DUNKIN DONUTS !
the guy was like "thank you please come again"
in my heart : I come every week --"

The "smiley" donut ..
yummy !

I love donuts ! hahaha

chocolate donuts :P
Signing out,
I'm =D
thanks to the power of SIEW YOK, Handsome tall guys and donuts !

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

... su yi scare me... i'm sorry... >.<" but i do want to see hot guys... haven't seen some in a while... *blink* *blink*

SY said...

*chingy*

You know when you ask me about some song on9, I was still mad at u ..haha

Anonymous said...

gababababa....

SY said...

*zen*

Bahasa Abudabi !

Ikram said...

Hmm, out of topic, my blog seems to be fine with the Mp3 link for Justin Timberlake. =\

Weeeeird. Ikram Power I guess.

Anyway, back to the topic, Orang Putih o_0

Kelly said...

ehh cheok i didnt know u had ur computer bckk...

Anonymous said...

yeah... i think su yi's still mad at me. which sucks. i need a cuppa...

SY said...

*ikram*
Try to find somemore I guess

*kc*
chat at chatbox my dear !

*ching*
You have to find a way to cool me down XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...