HTML Nuffnang

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Choco choco

Open my fridge and realise, I have lots of chocolates in my place. haha
have a look to believe it yourself =D

SOLD OUT !
lol - my favourite chocolate of all
Everyday I eat up to 5-6 of them
ate the last three today =D
finish ...

This are chocolates from AMos
It's one whole solid hazelnut inside !

Miss Tan gave these to me ..
local chocolate from russia. It's dark chocolate but pleasant to eat.
Left one .. which I think nobody's gonna eat it but me lol

It's either this or snickers in the fridge as my usual chocolate =D

It's 10 cents each in my school !
But at home, "all you can eat"
Yes , please be very jealous lol

After cruising to his tenth major singles title at the Australian Open, talk of Roger Federer capturing tennis' elusive Grand Slam is gaining steam. In Australia, the world's top-ranked player showed his dominance by becoming the first man since 1980 to capture a major championship without losing a single set in the tournament.

They gave kangaroo to them. Roger ended up putting the kangaroo inside the trophy. I guess the cup is kinda heavy too. When he did that, I was laughing. Damn cute. After a while, both of them throw the kangaroo to the crowd =D Always watch and love federer after I saw him playing in last year's australian open during cny in my grandma's house.

YOU GO FEDERER !
Signing out,
SY,
Next week exam =(

9 comments:

Ikram said...

Hmm chocolate . . .

And Exam, owh wow. o_o;

Study ftw. x)

huey said...

patutla u pakai braces until now!!! haih eat chocolate somemore !!!

p/s: u still hav braces on ur teeth rite? =p

SY said...

*ikram*
kangaroo =D
dennis oh part 2
staring : SY

*huey*
don't blame me cause I love chocolate.

Duh , I see u everyday also you dunno. You are either blind/blur/didn't notice me !

March/April only take out my dear =D

huey said...

sry larh.......=p

SY said...

*huey*

Faster wear your specs and open your eyes BIG BIG !

huey said...

yes la! time for me to change new specs wei!!!!!

SY said...

*huey*

Yes, i agree !
you really need a new one
haha

Anonymous said...

i love chocolate... *drool* i also love kangaroos!!! =D

SY said...

I love ..

* my family
* my friends
* dennis oh
* yes yes since this post has federer ...he shall be in !
* donuts ?
* chocolates =D
* accsesories
* many more ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...