HTML Nuffnang

Saturday, January 06, 2007

bACk to schOOl ..

Finally SY is a form 5 girl ? That sounds weird and funny and at the same time :P Still stuck in the same class 5G. I guess many things are still the same from the place I sit, subject teachers, class teacher and even our student board in class. Ikhwan is still the class monitar and I'm the asst.monitar. Su Ferng is the treasurer of the class and Mel is the the head of cleanness and decoration. Only some new teachers which are EST - pn. sharizad, english - pn.joyce and bm - en.zahar. Haha ..let me tell u some funny about en.zahar. I was 1/2 hour late to his class yesterday cause I was handing some kopearsi issues. When I come in he was lecturing on the spm bm paper. And he goes on and on ... till the last 20 minutes. He actually gives us 20 minutes to talk .. haha. As a good student that would be bad cause you must study right .. but for a moderate student wth ., that's the best bm tch u can get ... he doesn't teach and lets u talk !

I spend most of first day in kopearsi. (cough) mind you people who don't know, I'm the president this year. Coming in everyday and I don't know why this few days so many people coming in my class to see me. I'm always going in and out.
"teacher, can I see su yi please ? "
From pn.ung to my juniors in koperasi to miss tan to kelly loi ! Hate being call out cause to see the teachers .. I need to go 2/3 floors down and mind u that I'm at the highest floor of the building ! Not to mention going school toilets are so far away although I never use school toilet YET. At least we are above the labs and stuff.

This year, me-ikhwan-may are part of the community members organizing the Leo I.U day
so
make sure you guys come !

Signing out,
SY,
Still not in the studying spirit,
still watching dennis oh practically everyday for god's sake !

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think this year i go the I.U day

SY said...

-zarul-
nice ..
maybe ask john, ikram and all of them to come along, we conquer one table for ourselves =)

Anonymous said...

if got the money and power we can turn it into the "curse of the golden flower 2"....!~

SY said...

*zarul*
I think u got too carry away till cotgf2

Ikram said...

Malaysia version ? o_O

SY said...

*cramz*

Malaysian version of what ?

Ikram said...

Well, TCOTGF Malaysian Version during IU day perhaps ? >_>;

SY said...

*cramz*
umm ...of course not @@
if tcotgf can go in IU
I rather bring in dennis oh. .
redo back a sketch ...
"my husband's high school hoobae,
you know hoobae ? "

that'll be intresting !

Ikram said...

Onoes, Dennis Oh. xD

SY go perform on stage, sing somemore. >:D

SY said...

*cramz*

later tsunami come don't blame me ..
we all drown on IU day ..
haha ..
no no ..we should play korean song ..
sarang in ga yo ..lalala

Ikram said...

Go go go, sing in front of everyone ~! O:

Show them how good you are. Lmao.

SY said...

*cramz*

out of words ..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...