HTML Nuffnang

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Day before school !

Aloha !
Since tomorrow, school is already starting -
I guess I won't be blogging so often [like every 2/3 days]
and I guess everybody else won't blog so much too !

I just cut my long fingernails I have been keeping for 2 months
Can't write fast with it. So now they're all short.

Today is the 2nd of january ..
which means ..it's daddy's birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY !!

ate a big chinese meal :P
cause the other day we ate western dinner for new year eve.
sorry no photos of the food [cause I was eating ..wakakka]
These are the photos I have ,sorry you know I won't show personal photos of mine =)

my brother bought 2 huge watermeleon ..
Have been drinking for two days and we only finish 3/4 of one watermeleon
flooded out stomach's with this ! hhaha

Dad : today we are gonna drink wine till mabuk 99 !!
just make sure you wake up early for school tmw
Me : @@
One bottle for 6 glasses not much actually !
see I bottams up and finish it !


Signing out,
SY,
school tmw !

2 comments:

Ikram said...

Happy Birthday. :3

SY said...

*cramz*

ku dei so

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...