HTML Nuffnang

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Hard to find ..

As you guys know, I have been planning long to renovate my blog because :
> It's getting dull
> We need progress
> Bring in a new style

Sadly looking at many sites around the internet, the skins there kinda suck ?
yes, I dare to say they are horrible ! Most of them can't fit my standart. Too small space to fit in my photos ! My aim was to do a black layout this round. You know I love black. Too bad ! Looks like I need to postpone this plan of mine. Guess I'll just remain this layout for now. It's actually very nice wert =D
Planning to :
> Have a new photo of myself & dennis [that is actually done]
> New cover photo [that is done too]
> New song which suppose to be Justin Timberlake's Lovestoned [cannot find that code]
> Nice black layout skin where the post area has to be BIG [cannot find]

If you guys can help ... thanks
If you guys can't help .. let's just say "shit happens" together then .. lolx

For now you guys will suffer :
> the same old love song by J [sarang he ga yo ...]
> cover photo of dennis & koala [haha .. don't vomit here ! ]
> no pic of me & dennis [I'll put one later on ...]

BTW, this year was the first year I did the class timetable.
Was suppose to be melissa's job [head of decoration] but ended up the disipline board wants the asst.monitar to do it which I have no idea why. Rushing to do it cause had like less than 2 days. Ended up doing better than I expected cause my aim was just to do the timetable like shit and pass it up.
For a girl with bad grades in art and have horrible decorating skills, this is GOOD ! haha
I'm a good asst.monitar =D

Signing out,
SY,
maybe I should have put duckskin instead ...

4 comments:

Ikram said...

That one looks bigger than the one in school .. o_O

SY said...

*cramz*

when i put up the board,
it looks so small !

anusha said...

you actually did that! i thought the ketua keceriaan is supposed 2 da dat.......?????

SY said...

*anusha*

well, this year the asst.monitar had to do it which is ME !

:P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...