HTML Nuffnang

Monday, January 22, 2007

Sick !

Got down with flu on sunday, don't know if it's from ikhwan or may or ikram cause everybody seems to be sick ! Skip school cause I'm feeling dizzy and blocked ! You should have seen my dustin full of tissues - seriously disgusting . My nose is block till I feel deaf and hard to breathe. For the whole night I keep dreaming about stairway to heavan which I have no idea why.

'myspace

Ate a big plate of salad for lunch since I don't really have appetite for rice nor porridge. Took 2 cups of bitter chinese tea last night. Good for flu. Hell I tell u it's bitter than anything else, I named it "tok zau" (poison tea) drink already you feel like dying ! [ok not dying .. but it's horribe]

Today drank something good to cure flu & sore throat proven by the medicial field mag.
Apple vineger & honey mix togehter > It taste good actually ! Way better than evil poison tea .. Hope I will be back on my feet tomorrow !

Was browsing you tube in da morning - hehe
And I found this ... Music video with dennis oh inside !
He looks like wang lee hom , don't u think ?


ice-cream ?

Signing out,
SY,
Anyone miss me today ?

2 comments:

Ikram said...

Hmm, get well soon. :3

Homeworks, can say you can do one le. :X

Meh, I miss talking to you o.O

Even John didn't come =_=

SY said...

*cramz*

In msn at 1.30 like that ..

Me : John, today got what h/w ?
John : You didn't come ?
Me : Dude, You sit next to me and you dunno I come or not meh ..
John : Cause I din come also !

haha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...