HTML Nuffnang

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Resurrection

I'm so IN LOVE with this show =D
It's like the best korean show I ever watch
> more touching than stairway to heavan
> nicer love story than silence
> super duper good soundtrack

Presenting ... Resurrection !
  • Title: Bu-hwal
  • Also known as: Revenge, Rebirth or Life Again

Synopsis

Suh Ha-eun was only 7 years old when he lost his father in a car "accident". Not knowing he was separated as a child from his identical twin, Yoo Shin-hyuk, Ha-eun was taken in by a kind man, Suh Jae-soo, and eventually falls in love with his daughter, Eun-ha. When an older Ha-eun investigated an alleged case of suicide, he eventually learns of his twin brother. Against his the warnings of his peers, Ha-eun becomes more and more involved in the suspicious case. As a part of a larger scheme, Ha-eun is targeted for a hit by unknown individuals. And when Ha-eun and Shin-hyuk finally meet for the first time in twenty years, the murderers who wanted to kill Ha-eun accidently mistake Ha-eun for Shin-hyuk and take his life instead. As a result, Ha-eun vows to get revenge and takes on his brother's persona as a cover and that is where the drama begins...

Cast

I absolutely love Uhm Tae Woong for this series
His first series give as a main character showed the viewers "He is omfg good"
He playing as the playful Suh Ha-aun and the cool Shin-hyuk was nice
I loved both the characters although I find him better as Shin-hyuk

They had these dices .. each twin had one .
Damn nice the dice =D

Ching : I know you sure say I like another mata sepet guy AGAIN !
but I guess this time I like him for his personality ..the character
and not the looks for the first time ...
I guess I'm looking for someone with awesome personality
omg .. Have I forgotten the super hot dennis oh =(

Both of them are super duper good stars !
I shall name them SY's hot favourite asian duets award =D

Some screenshots of them dating for the 1st time
after she found out he is Ha-aun ..
damn funny - best part of the show
while playing the awesome Moo Jwe song =D

They always act together in the lift ..
the lift must be a nice place to act ..hmmm

They received awards too ! 100 deserving =D
They are also together in a new series call Wolf
Can't wait for it =D

Han Ji Min looks great in real life ..
Gosh love her hair so much but her hair needs to be layered a lot !
if I did that hairstyle, my hair would be like 1/4 of the hair I'm having now
guess I'll stick back to the SY hairstyle ..lolx

Signing out,
Me like resurrection =D
Top in SY's Favourite Series

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haiyo....wat this?wat happened to dennis oh???nvm.....anyways...ill be going for the dice instead of the series

SY said...

*zen*
Dennis Oh is like fading away from my heart already le but I still like him =D
this new guy just a great guy to watch

you also like the dice huh ?
me too ..damn nice ..

SY

Anonymous said...

*cough* mata sepet *cough* *innocent smile* lolx. and you betray dennis oh!!! doink lah you!! lolx. XD [dunno why i said that]

Yiming said...

*ching*

to dennis oh :
I failed you
(kill myself)

lolx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...