HTML Nuffnang

Friday, February 16, 2007

Merentas Desa ~ Run ! Run ! Run !

It's our school's annual "Hope you won't be hit by a car while you're running day"
Stay in koperasi whole time but decided to bring camera like last year
thanks to bro for lending me your camera =D
I would say it's kinda boring & fun at the same time

Took the photos from the 2nd floor ... not many notice I was up there
I saw sheng wang from the other block taking photo, I purposely on my flash to flash at him
till he notice ..haha later I wave to him "aloha !"

I have no idea what relationship they are having .. jk jk
don't ask but photos don't lie =P

They were doing warm up while playing the song ...
Super funny and lame ... the song out edi
And only the front people do ..those behind there laughing all the way

I dunno why the colour so matching here ...

Yes, I know this photo not so nice compared to the previous one ..eis !

Kok Keat like making radioactive look towards u right ?

they come in take photo edi, left me !

Yea, mElissa's face got scratch by a baby kitten
so she hide her face ..nvm la we forgive her right ?
what 2 do kena bully by kitten ..lolx
[mel gonna kill me when she reads this ..]

I like this photo =D

This year the best koperasi board even made
thanks to elaine and pooi lee ..WONDERFUl
wakkak my name is right at the top =D
I did not see this coming when I was only a prefect in kopearsi during form 1

cheok and jia jun found a way to dirty their sport shoe
good for them =)

Look at our eyes, they don't look normal !

If I was in a good mood, I would call this skill !
since today ..correction everyday he like to fight with me,
I shall say he eats like a pigeon ..lolx

ching gonna kill me for this ..
I better enjoy my holiday as much as I can before I accept my punishment !

Han Joe always look great when I take photo with him =D
must match with him .... haha

NO hope =(

yay !

ummm ... Me INNOCENT !

Whole day, singing together - I listen until ..............
the other time go tanjung sepat they sing till rain
then we cannot go the beach ... hahaha


Signing out,
SY,
preparing for CNY ...
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYONE !
MAY THIS YEAR BE A GREAT YEAR. ENJOY YOURSELVES.

6 comments:

Ikram said...

Lmao, Jo Ling was begging Johnathan for the MP4. H0 h0 h0, I took it away!

The Board still got my twin name, Ikran. o_o Zomg.

And more Zomgs, SY and CLC ! xD

SY said...

*ching*
I really must enjoy my cny !
butter knife ..ouch

*ikram*
I dunno what jo ling and john was doing. It's a different picture from upstairs ..lol

Yes, Ikran !

Haha, high on drugs ..

Ikram said...

Cheok will HACK SY's head. . . Hack . . Whack is it ? xD

SY said...

*cramz*

She wanna axcess into my brain to steal my memories with dennis oh ..lolx

put li ching virus inside later !
must install anti-virus inside me

Ikram said...

Put Cheok inside your HDD ?

.____.

I could try. :D

Lee Sheng Wang said...

I miss school.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...