HTML Nuffnang

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Taggie !

LAYER 1: ON THE OUTSIDE.

Name: Su Yi [SY, Sorceress, Lychee, teh Queen, durian, what more ?]
Birth Date: June 29 1990
Current Status: Single …so maybe (cough)(blinks eye)(laughs)
Eye Colour: Brown
Hair Colour: I’m the gurl with the long silky hair [be jealous !]
Righty or Lefty: righty

I'm unique ...

LAYER 2: ON THE INSIDE.

My Heritage: thick eyebrowns ?
My Fears: being alone =(
My Weaknesses: chemistry …lolx
My Perfect Pizza: more cheese =P

Not me, Not I

LAYER 3: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW.


My Thoughts First Waking Up : Owh no, my alarm clock not working again
[clock shows 12 ..wopps]
My Bedtime: see you in my dreams dennis =D
My Most Missed Memory: celebrations …

LAYER 4: MY PICK.


Pepsi or Coke: coke
McDonald's or Burger King: Mcdonald
Single or Group Dates: Can I like date a few one time ? XD
Adidas or Nike: Nike
Tea or Nestea: Tea
Chocolate or Vanilla: chocolate =P [donut …ice-cream …]
Cappuccino or Coffee: coffee with dennis =D

Just Do It XD

LAYER 5: DO YOU...

Smoke: Saya rokok, saya mati !
Curse: like bloody shit ?
Take a Shower: bath ?
Have a Crush: What do you think ?
Think You've Been In Love: I’m experienced ! xD
Go To School: SMK Seafield , heard that before ?
Want To Get Married: If I say yes, you’re gonna start laughing right ? lolx
Believe In Yourself: SY, You can do it !
Think Your A Health Freak: neh ..never ..lolx

Wishlist : I want lots of handbags for my birthday =D

LAYER 6: IN THE PAST.

Drank Alcohol: every night nowadays ?
Gone To The Mall: duh !
Been On Stage: yup
Eaten Sushi: come here fishy fishy fishy …
Dyed Your Hair: I have thick long black silky hair ..why do I wanna spoiled it ?

My physics teacher removed this from my powerpoint competition when I say this were gravitational potential energy. I still got second in school anywayz ..haha

LAYER 7: HAVE YOU EVER...
Played A Stripping Game: Ching, you still remember ?
Changed Who You Were To Fit In: No ..the situation fit in me ..XD

Red is my POWER colour =)

LAYER 8: AGE YOU'RE HOPING...
To Be Married: Actually I know , but why I wanna tell you ? XD jk jk

I got this photo from wai kit ..
forgotten which anime is this from already ><
LAYER 9: IN A GUY...

Best Eye Colour: brown like mine ?
Best Hair Colour: good-looking can already …like dennis oh =D
Short Hair or Long Hair: Short would be ideal – I don’t want no Bo Bice haircut here ..lolx

My Boo ..

LAYER 10: WHAT WERE YOU DOING...

A Minute Ago: doing this tag =P
1 Hour Ago: Watching American Idol !
4.5 Hours Ago: Watching Silence
1 Month Ago: Preparing for exams
1 Year Ago: Fitting in my new class in form 4 ?

I lOok like a sHeep =D

LAYER 11: FINISH THE SENTENCES...

I love: My Family, My friends, My Leslie & Wallace, My Dennis Oh, My Room, My Stuff, My Songs, My Donuts and many many more XD [list goes on …]
I feel: High XD
I hate: stupid ending in a show when I took lots of effort to catch up with all the episodes
I hide: when I play hide & seek maybe ?
I miss: having coffee with dennis XD
I need: to have coffee with dennis ? ok la ..serious : get straight A’s for SPM bomb the Paper !

Dogs are my co-pilot !

LAYER 12: TAG 5 PEOPLE.
1) KC [take your time gurl]
2) Li Huey [make sure you do ..]
3) Garrick [I see you very free ..so enjoy doing it]
4) Han Joe [leng chai – you got tag !]
5) Jia Wen [I remember you =)]

Happy Chinese New Year =)

Signing out,
SY,
Another series blog coming up real soon ..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...