HTML Nuffnang

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Kopearsi's First Meeting =)

Yes, I think this was like a month ago but I just got the photos recently
and I was busy posting about Resurrection and stuff =P
So now here it is. First kopearsi meeting organised by SY

SY reading the membership list .. a very long long one =P

Basically the meetings with the students will be held when I feel I need to.
It's just me with the students ...
I will have to attend another meeting with the teachers & big shots one ..
And yes I picked the APD room [aircond mah ...]

Paying attention to SY =D
semangat ! bagus ! bagus !
I planned firstly of course but when everyone is really listening ..
I seriously panic seeing all their eyes are on me XD [tension wei ...]
and that day right, was my first time eating satay in the canteen ..
the satay sauce accidentally splash on my uniform ..yes it was pretty obvious =P
Had to hide it with a book ..haha while talking out there XD
Was pretty dissapointed with the form 2 attendence
since they were like 20 + of them and only 2 came =-= "

Haha, if you look at this photo "someone" was not paying attention
yes it's ching ! [ok li ann too ..lolx] She was busy reading
and later she ask me back what I said and the whole crowd answer her back ..
the worse one was she read the book till she cried - and of course created a scene
terrible wei = Had to ask kelly to calm her down !

"Someone" lolx
Yes, was really mad at her for like a week
[come on la ..your good friend talking infront ..you go show me this colour ><]
[I just realise the photos I posted on ching during the merentas desa could be called revenge - now ching can't kill me with a butter knife ..wakkaka]

Here are some group photos taken for the kopearsi board [it will be posted there soon ..]

boys ..boys ..boys ..
Always ask them to the heavy job and
I would say that the boys are more hardworking than the girls ...
If I could change the kopearsi board ..maybe I'll take in more guys
[the girls are gonna find me ..hahaha]

ba ba da da !
These was suppose to be just a gurl group photo
but the boys said they wanna be in .. kok keat told me "I turn into girl already" lmao
Yes, me & jia jun tip=toe behind there XD

Yes yes, we know you're hardworking ...

Xin Hui, SY and Hui Ching
[vice president, president and secetary]
[yes, 3 of us do the most work ..we come in everything in recess ok ??]

Leo B.O.D's doing the CLD exam
I'm at the futher left - the girl in uniform
the girl next to me is michelle - she look like she fainted there already

Random shot taken by dunno unknown
me,john & ikram revising for add maths > monthly exam
zarul just hop in ..
My face damn dedicated - if only my parents saw this !

SY : John , pick a number
John : Number 19
(do ques 19)
SY : finish, pick another one
John : 5
[and it goes on and on till I got bored of it and stopped]
I still remember ikram gave me a muffin =D

Don't the photos make me sound so active in my curiculam ?
fyi : I get D in my kurikulam =P funny huh ,, maybe I'll aim for C/B this year

Signing out,
SY,
"hEY koala, good night"
- good night dennis =D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...