HTML Nuffnang

Saturday, February 03, 2007

weee ~

Good day in school [you guys should remember last saturday ..lolx]
this week is so much better =)
Sorry will change my layout after exams [exam in 2 days time wth]
Will add new links, new song, new photo and many more !

March 3 - going to do x-ray, If everything is alright I will make an appointment to remove my braces =) earlier than i thought actually ! yea, I can smell FREEDOM ! and rendang from ikhwan's house !
'myspace

Taken by SY

The very first amazing race asia just ended last thursday. @@ Joe Jor and Zabrina won instead of syeon and andrew. Yes, everyone thought hot favourite andrew & syeon would take home that $ 100,000. Feel sad for them but at least a malaysian team won ! both teams in the finals. ..malaysia boleh !

'myspace

They went home empty handed but not me =D I made a bet with jia jun. If they won, I would buy him a drink and if the other 2 teams (either one) won, he would buy me back a drink ! so now JIA JUN WHERE IS MY STARBUCKS ? been bugging him to get me a starbucks , maybe when I go there I will meet dennis [remember my dream having coffee with dennis ,hahah good good] I even wrote in Jia Jun's nasi lemak today "where is my coffee ?"

'myspace

I'm waiting for u dennis =D

My 3 favourite tracks this week ..they rock hell yeah
All old songs ... used to be my favourite song many years ago , now they are playing constantly in my winamp ! Give you the links to watch the video ...

** O-Town > We Fit Together [knock ! knock !] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoJigXpc8n8

** Samantha Mumba > Always Come Back To Your Love [wooooOO] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ttfr04BMi8

** Coolie > Gangsters Paradise [damn cool this song ..gangster sio] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_-Uomo9Io8
'myspace

Listen to them ! Then maybe we can sing it along late r..haha

Signing out,
SY,
Good luck in exam everybody !

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...