HTML Nuffnang

Saturday, March 17, 2007

BLOODY SHIT !

I FOUND DENNIS OH'S ACCOUNT IN FRIENDSTER !~

'myspace

I added him already waiting for his approval ..
seriously the photos there looks real with captions ..
the profile too ..
his 1st account has 999 fans @@
I'm in his 2nd account ..
but I won't be dumb enough to go mad - could be someone else too
sy ain't that dumb

I was just searching dennis oh in google search
then from a web i went in another and another and somehow click a link
a puff *** his friendster acc appear =O

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

And he has friendster's blog (for both accounts)
which looks seriously that he is blogging
the photos posted are not found in the internet
trust me - i ran the whole internet for him ! lolx

COuld it be that I'm one step closer to him ?

I found this photo in his friendster account (coughs) steals ><


Signing out,
SY,
I just realise he started modeling since 16
and he's a profesional photographer =D
Love him ! Want him !
you go dennis ! woooooot~~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...