HTML Nuffnang

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Photo shOOOO

Since the holiday started, I'm busy doing h/w EVERYDAY
the other day whole day was add maths
then it was bm
then english ..
then est. .
then moral workbook ..
and I still need to do moral tugasan harian which is writing 2 bloody long essay which is so dry and boring (If only there was 3 su yi then i can ask the other sy to do it for me)
XD

de-stress method : taking photographs ..

This is first ever nice photo with mr.wallace
usually he will bark or go mad cause he only wants the photo to have him ONLY
did I mention he is a great poser ? the moment he saw the camera,
before me or my bro even on it - wallace gives a pose ..
sorry, you know i don't like to pose my dogs photos into my blog,
so I can't show you the diff faces wallace can do ..
Maybe when u come my house, I show you the photo collection ..
Not forgetting miss leslie - I still remember you !


ok ..don't get nightmares !
My dentist gave this to me .. this is the sculpture you take before you put on your braces
and that was how my teeth look like before i did the braces ..
so my bunny teeth out and then 2 hidden teeth behind ...
Well, the dentist did a copy for me so now it's in my room everyday ..
maybe I'll bring on haloween day to scare some people XD



My dentist : you got dracula teeth ! @@

Found a new photo of dennis oh ..
this must be a modeling photo

Ps : I updated me & my hubby's photo ..lolx
soon ..soon !

wah .. the different looks of SY
the 2nd,3rd & 4th don't look like me edi ...hmm
not bad XD The middle one damn sexy look .lolx
which photo you like best ?

Now people I'm gonna teach you so posing skills XD
I think I'm qualified to do so .. don't you think
I can't stand ...... some people camwhoring until you look like lala
or the way you guys take the photo ...
For me, One look I can see you're taking it using hp or camera
and I know how the hell you angle it ! XD

Ok .. I don't wanna show you unskill photos of my friend ..
So I shot some today to show you guys ..

Ok ..take this photo for example
yes, i cut my face out - cause I can't stand this kind of photos ..
one hand holding the camera and then you can see it
u understand ?
some worse ..one obvious hand the other one do a lala pose
those kinda of photo are X-rated photos for SY [horrible photo, sry TOO horrible to be seen]
meaning the kind of photos make my camera lens break !
don't la take this kind of photo .. look very 'yeeee"

Ok ..now look at this photo - yes, I took it myself too but compared if I use that previous method and take , look so .....

Now you guess, which hand did I use to hold the camera ?
But don't you think the photo look so much better than the previous angle ..
so pls ah , to all my friends - stop taking those kind of photos !!!!
[btw : I simply take these photos but the photo above looks nice =D]





Ok ..continue on , These few days I have been busy taking photos of birds ,
Dunno why, just got the bloody feeling in me !



Signing out,
SY,
In love with the song "Candyman"& "Beautiful Liar"
Both awesome videos !

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...