HTML Nuffnang

Monday, March 19, 2007

Handcraft Ekspo ~

Last day of holiday, headed off to Kl for this ..
(as shown below)

Photo 1 : It was kinda small actually, 3 tents there ..
if we just walk through would take less than 1/2 hour
but we were busy taking photos around and looking at things ,
it took us around close to 2 hours !

Photo 2 : Not really much people for a fair ..

Photo 3 : Should have bought one to disipline up my slaves,
its really pure wood & I tried hitting myself with it , ouch (just trying it)
Ok. that was stupid !

Photo 4 : I saw this stall I was like =O
But it look nicer in photos ..
Haha, I bought a kelabit traditional necklace that cost me rm28
the "kwai lo" tourist paid rm 50 XD [kena con !]

Photo 5 : That's a banana made out of wood
First thing on my mind : Banana bomb ! XD

Photo 6 : I thought I took only a few photos ..ended up taking 121 photos
I was like =O some error in the camera but I took 121 =D

Photo 7 : Poser !

Photo 8 : no comment XD



Photo 9 : Lots of handcrafts heh ?
but it ain't cheap babe !



Photo 10 : tembikar ?



Photo 11 : More pots and pans XD



Photo 12 : I bought my necklace here ..
it's right infront there ..

Photo 13 : My Kelabit inspired necklace =D
incase you didn't pay attention to your history book,
kelabit is a tribe like iban k ?
Mine is a lil mod compared to the others caused I like the drops =)
think it's worth rm 28 ? [it's handmade][konon by the kelabit ladies ..lolx]
I paided higher for the beads quality - this one is really smooth

Photo 14 :A view of my necklace =)
Mum always says that red is my power colour !

Photo 15 :Haha, I bought that hat key chain for rm1.50
fits perfectly with the dog ..
li huey gave the dog for my birthday - think form 1 time =)

Finally, PHOTO OF THE ENTRY ...

Photo 16 : Yes, my bro took it =) [his name is up there]
All my photos are using my bro's super big cool camera
Can see the quality is diff heh ?
Brought 2 cameras ..I was holding the silver one

Signing out,
SY
Waiting for dennis oh to approve my testimonial & hopefully reply ? =P
Desperate to watch fashion house ! [ john and ikram, faster download for me !!]

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...