HTML Nuffnang

Friday, March 23, 2007

Melissa's Surprise Birthday Party

Since Sunday is going to be melissa's birthday,
it's right of us to give her a surprise birthday party since she deserves it =)
Sadly, kA-yee spoiler giving her signals and she kinda found out bout it ! [bad duck !]

We started our tution as usual till the last 1/2 hour ...

See how happy is teacher & look at mel's face XD

Ikhwan got the cake from bangsar
the cake was expensive but hell GOOD !

You know when I was saying my emo friends, I included mel !
I guess it can be proven by this photo ..
[she look like she's gonna cry but there's a smile there ..haha]

Group Photo !

mel ..mel ..mel - mo tak kau !

Fun being with you guys =D


Mel,
wosh, here I am celebrating your birthday ..your 17 BIRTHDAY ! Great being friends with you since standart 1. From our little girls days to bitchy hot gurls [nothing wrong to compliment ourselves once in a while ..lolx]. If anything goes wrong, you know you have your old time buddy here with you. You emo girl , you wanna emo - I emo with you. I sing emo song in additional .lolx . Anywayz, I wanna wish you a happy happy birthday although today is not your birthday ! I'll be the first then XD Have a great birthday and cheers to our friendship =)

Signing out,
SY,
plenty of photos to post up ! wakkakaka

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

PARTAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

SY said...

*ikhwan*
thanks for the cake ..
it was great !

Black Mamba said...

thks so much babe. :) this week was just so hectic for me. this surprise brought a big relief to me. thks so much babe! mwahks

SY said...

*lilmel*

Anything for bulissa ..lolx
XD

huey said...

FINE DIN INVITE ME LA ! FINE ! =) sy...emo-nya post kau ! hehe

SY said...

*huey*
you cannot come friday tution mah ..

SY

SY said...

*huey*

Don't angry ah ..lolx
fASTER update your blog dear !

Anonymous said...

WE LOVE MELISSA LEE TIM YEE!!! =D oh, and ikhwan!! i SOO did not copy your frigging RETARDED pose!! XP lolx!! XD

Anonymous said...

CHEOK, U KNOW AH EVERYTIME I SEE THAT PICTURE. I SEE YOUR FACE. I LAUGH LIKE A MAD PIG. FUNNY HAHAH

SY said...

*ching*
You turn into a groupie ! lolx
mel's groupie

*ikhwan*
when i see that pic, reminds me of u ..replace your face with ching ..haha

SY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...