HTML Nuffnang

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Malacca ~ The City Of History =D

Yesterday, Me and my friends went to Malacca for holiday under a school trip =)
yes - me, may & ikram went for free ..lolx
Don't we just love being a koperasi member ?

Now I'll start showing some photos .. ok A LOT OF PHOTOS
cause I took like close to 400 =)
But I'm gonna pose some best of the best ..



btw : I don't even know the name of some places I went ..
excuse : busy taking photos XD

This should be the Cheng Ho temple ... something like that =D

Photo 1 : pOSIng at the doOOR
Photo 2 : SY & Boys with mr.cheng ho XD



At Stadhuys buildings around there ...
Photo 3
: Ka-yee, may, sy & tch =)
Photo 4 : I should be in it ...eee

[TOO LAZY TO EDIT PHOTO IN PHOTOSHOP]
[WILL JUST UPLOAD INSTEAD =d]

Photo 5 : Very malacca feeling ...

Photo 6 : The only group photo with me in it !
you wanna know why ?

Everybody was in position in the group photo - I wanna pass the camera to someone to help me take. But ka-yee, li huey, bi syen ..and many more ppl pass the camera to me ... And all the camera-ppl on action was holding 5 to 6 cameras too. So I have to end up taking photos for them. Yeeee ..geramnya !

Photo 7 : Loooove this photo !


Photo 8
: This photo is so funny
Photo 9 : Infront of an old fire truck
Photo 10 : Me-KY-CM taking photo when it's burning hot ...

Photo 11 : An artist I met on the way to St.Xavier's church
(passing through him) bz taking photos ..

kok keat : hey sy, take pic with him ?
sy : for what I take pic with him ?
kok keat : go only la ...
sy : (goes to him) excuse me sir, can I have a photo with you ?
australian dude : why do you wanna take a photo with me ?
sy : (looking at kok keat while thinking of an excuse) for fun =D

(takes photos and talk awhile and leave)
Did I mention I saw him again in Jong Ker street and ka-yee saw him at the road while our bus passed him .. everyone was saying : SY ,your friend !
SY , he's your destiny



Photo 12
: Me & Jia Wern which the weird duck suddenly behind XD hahhaha
Photo 13 : 3 necklace with our name on it which I bought =)
Photo 14 : I want it that waaay !

Photo 15 : SHOOT YOUR BALLS OFF !



Photo 16 : Infront of the A'Famosa with may !
Photo 17 : The tour guide that keep telling me "NO SHOPPING" =(
Photo 18 : Pimp !



Photo 19 : Yummmm seng !
Photo 20 : 552233 eating cendol ! [ching, he eating your ........ eeeeee] XD
Photo 21 : Outside the nyonya restoran waiting for the bus !

Photo 22 : In a private temple
Photo along Jalan Hang Jebat or Jong Ker's street
(sorry don't really know the spelling)

Btw : I found 3 hot japanese leng chai in the oldest temple in m'sia (not the one in photo)
everyone was bugging me ...
"SY, take photo with them la ... we know u want too"
I replied "For god's sake, I'm in a temple le ... later first if I saw them outside again"
Me, ka-yee & may did pray there =)



Photo 23 : take a photo before we enter the ship =O
Photo 24 : another group photo =)
Photo 25 : It was just suppose to be me-may-kok keat but the teachers are rush into the photo and the other students follow along .. 3 of us were like @@



After that, head to TUDM Muzium which was across the street
(sorry I didn't upload my personal photos in photobucket , so I can't show you guys here)
Photo 26 : Me & Kok Keat suppose to act like we're surfing but it looks like we're sliding down from up there like stupid idiots ..lolx



Photo 27: Ikram got punish 4 answering a wrong ques asked by datin hasiah
- sang rasa sayang lolx - whole bas continue to sing along with him
*ikram* why didn't sing cupid chokehold ?
Photo 28 : omg - it's james bond (notice the groupies)
Photo 29 : Brokeback moutain !

Photo 30 : everyone with their shades - which do you like best ?

Photo 31 : you know I took this at the back of the bus where the bloody bus is shaking like hell & everyone's camera is taking shaking photo and my bro's camera took this ? @@ Gosh, I love my bro's camera already =D

Signing out,
SY,
do you know I uploaded 126 photos into photobucket for my friends ?
(Cough) where's my thank you ?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

who's the dude with the afro? and did you buy a necklace with MY name on it? *narrows eyes at su yi* i bet you didn't... evil!! hmph...!!

JiaWen said...

gud poser u are! lol

SY said...

*chingy*

Your head dude ..
she is li huey's classmate
* I only bought 4 myself,ka-yee & may - only those who came ! hahahha

*jiawen*

Skill XD

JiaWen said...

skills? 1st time heard.. lol. teach me? jk la

SY said...

*jwen*

When i see you .
hmm maybe during I.U day ..
Hahhaha ..
posing gila ..
imagine the photos XD

JiaWen said...

not posing gila larh! nice, ok? ^^ nvm i will learn frm u s-l-o-w-l-y.. lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...