HTML Nuffnang

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Flying super-bag !

Today imran threw my bag from Block C to Block B ..
I'm not joking !

WHy ?
He took a gotchic photo of a model in the newspaper and stick in on board
I was joking around ""Imran's girlfriend"
He came to me and gave me an angry stare
I was like =)
He left ..

After recess, I head off to physics lab
And mel and jian hao was telling me "SU Yi, your bag fly down"
I was like "FLY !@@ ?' wtf

'myspace

They told me imran came back with anger and throw my bag to the other block ..
I was thinking cause I said the model was his gf?

After that the whole class went out to see my bag lying at the first floor
(infront of pn.wang's office)
I was like ........

After investigating, I realise he was mad at me because he thought I reported him to pn.ung
iNcase u didn't know, he tear down the notice board yesterday
and poor mel had to do it again because of competition
And yes, mel was the one that reported it to pn.ung NOT ME !

Pn.Ung talking to Imran : A girl from 5G ....
dammit .. imran thought it was me ! adding the joke thing
so my bag was flying without wings today ..weee~
my classmates were like su yi don't cry ..
I was like bz blurring how 2 get my bag back ! wth cry ?

Thanks to Reuban the head of prefect, sorry I don't know how 2 spell your name
for taking the ladder to take my bag for me ...thanks =D

The good news is, my carbonate bottel didn't break and
my calculator can still work ! 1+1 = 2 =D still working !
Somehow I got a feeling, he's not over with me yet ..
I won't confront him eventhough now I feel like throwing him to SS15 from school XD
but my fellow classmates know what he would react
later he throw me out of earth ..lolx
And I'm pretty afraid now cause I think my bag is gonna fly more ..
scary ..I need bodyguard ! lolx

Mel, mel I took the blame for u
(swallows saliva !)

Signing out,
SY,
Moral of the story : Bring gun to school if possible !

5 comments:

huey said...

OMG ....... I CANT BELIEVE IT !

Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO!! LOLX!!! *wipes tears from eyes* omg... su yi ah, your blog post is the highlight of my day man!! XD can't stop laughing!! LOLX!! oh, and the picture of the flying pigs? SO ME!! i'm a pig AND i always say 'i can fly!'!!! =D MY DESTINY!!! XD 'Moral of the story : Bring gun to school if possible !' if Pn. Ung or Pn. Wang find... lu die liao!! lolx. wait... describe how rui bin got your bag back!!!

huey said...

bring wallace and leslie to skl to becom ur bodyguard !!! haha

SY said...

*huey*

Yea .. today headlines of the day !
My innocent bag flying ..
thank god nothing broke
(including my bottle & calculator)

Yea ..wallace and leslie ..
one left one right XD

*chingy*
When i think about it, I also would laugh ..I also dunno why ..
I become the victim of everything ..lolx

Malaysia cannot bring gun to school le ... if us than can le ..
Later one tree hill series come out ! lolx
Rui Bin took the ladder climb the first floor there (the one above the pond) and took my bag =)

Everything remains inside this blog and shall not be spread futher !

SY

JiaWen said...

omg.. cant believe this.. in front of wang's room.. damn scary man~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...