HTML Nuffnang

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

XD

~Studies update ~
Chapter 5 add maths is a headache !
the first chap besides differentiation that I'm kinda STUCK ..
ask tch : how to do ?
tch : Just do only ..
sy : -_-"""""

~ Activities ~
Today I was kinda lazy to go pjk so I sat in class that time till pn.grace ong came in
SCARY !
You know I never skip class or break the rules .. I'm a good girl ..
chui may : You damn chicken ..
yes ..coward me .. I'm a good girl ..

SY : I never watch a movie above 18 .. later kena caught ..gone la !
chui may : I just walk in only ..nobody cared ..
SY : Cause YOU LOOK OLD ! [opps .. came out wrongly ..lolx][sorry ya ..]

Went down for pjk until a bloody hot sun ..everybody was complanning
we can't even open our eyes , how to we expect to shoot balls in
SO while complanning, the boys stop playing to let the girls play cause tch said so ..

PJK tch : Shoot only ..
SY : Cannot even aim , how to shoot ?
PJK tch : Shoot only ..
SY : You say one ah ..
PJK tch : go .. go ...
(shoots)
guess what ?
Jian Hao sitting down the net almost got hit ..
the high momentum ball ...
when I open my eyes then only I realise , thank god he didn't got hit ..

2nd attempt ,
SY : SHoot only .... die die la ..
(shoots)
masuk siul XD
everyday clapping cause only me & kim did it ..
come on .. the sun burning our eyes, cannot open big also ..
main tembak ..estimation ..hahhaha

'myspace

I never liked basketball eventhough I like watching boys playing it ..
especially watching wai kit playing last time & cheering ..woot !
Let's just say in primary our basketball is like dougeball - painful
Football would be nice getting down and dirtty with the mud XD

~ Song Update ~

Hot in SY's playlist :
Maroon 5 - Makes Me Wonder
Ciara - Like A Boy
Lumidee - She's Like the Wind
Michael Buble - Feeling Good

Listen to Ciara " Like A boy"
And watch the video ..it's good !

~ American Idol ~

I support him le .. Chris Richarson !
Besides Jordon =)
He got the style thing .. the it thing !

Love the way he sings Don't Speak & Don't Let the sun shine down on you
I'm just waiting for Sanjaya to get eliminated for good ...

The Skill ...

Signing out,
SY,
Too lazy to edit the photos ..lolx
Bloody mid year exam is in 2 weeks time ..
more tension that spm !

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...