HTML Nuffnang

Monday, April 30, 2007

It's raining !

It's weird cause I'm singing "Umbrella" by Rihanna
and IT'S RAINING !
XD


I used to hate rihanna - she's a lil Beyonce mix with lil kim
only smaller product XD
comeon , I can shake better than her ... lolx

And wallace is listening to me singing
for ONCE, he isn't barking telling me to shut up
means I sing good =D
and it's raining ... you can stand under my umbrella !

Two days of holiday = lots of sleep sleep time + food + chem

I went shopping yesterday in One Utama ..
good , I almost bought 2 good stuff
first would be a black dress ... the collar is really up with black lace
something like chinese collar - so pretty =D
in comes with purple/brown or black ..
I love the black ... dammit only S
It's just right .. fit perfectly = only can wear few months ..
So i drop it since I hated the brown and purple

Next would be a 5 inch high heel .. yes 5 inch ..
Blue/Purple .. so pretty for 80 bucks ..
super comfortable and fit me nicely
sadly I didn't buy it ... you guys gonna be =I
well because I have no place to wear the shoe ...
I.U day I wearing maroon boots from london - more expensive than your damn hp !
owh well ... did I mention I fall in love with a yellow hot dress from harajuku ?
all the way from japan - 90 bucks
yes - no where to wear it again case !

Owh ya - I got 3 seluar "Londer"
u pronounce it slowly ...
it's hipster. .wakkakak
Never worse hipster before ..
when I wear it .. you guys check my back ok ?
cause you guys can see my hot mole behind my waist. .
only I HAVE ! XD

I went DIVA to buy Kelly a birthday present
since she konon got very pretty dress , so mummy here must get her something matching !

Here's the earing I bought her ..so pretty
If I had holes in my ear, I would have keep them for myself =I

Forgot to adjust my focus setting ..hmmmm

Today in school, Kelly was smiling at me
I was like ??? till she told me I forgotten to remove the price tag ...shiiiiit
you see I was taking photo close to midnight last night
I seem to have forgotten to take it out ..haha
Signing out,
SY,
You can stand under my umbrella !
ella ella eh eh eh [new term replacing ba ba da da]
ella ella eh eh eh .....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...