HTML Nuffnang

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Happy Birthday Leslie, Wallace and Kelly.L !



Leslie's "wai sek" face XD
Happy Birthday !
Big dogs already - 5 years old ..
wallace scolded me when I call him uncle wallace XD



I bought 2 mexican bun for both wallace & leslie today ..
jia jun : your dog eat mexican bun ?
han joe : @@
ka-yee : (takes buns) you're kidding right ?

comeon , my dogs eat siew yok every sat k ?
they are "happening"



It's quite sometime since I've taken any photos =P
[Don't they look great lolx ...]



Tomorrow is Kelly's Birthday !
wosh, so many birthdays coming along ..
as u guys know, i'm kelly's so-called-mum
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELLY !



Loves Leslie & Wallace !

Since exam started, I didn't wash my hair XD
well it takes quite sometime to wash it so I delayed it for like 3 days ?
no wonder today I had a bad hair day - now all fresh up !
the photo looks good too =)
ps : too poor to employ someone to wash hair for me la !
Signing out,
SY,
today's american idol show was good =)

5 comments:

huey said...

soooooooooo cute ! ur dogs !!!!!!

SY said...

*huey*

not me cute la !
lolx

SY

huey said...

waaaaaa...... yesterday i waited so long for wallace nvr come ! haiyo.....he sesat jalan adi but got go bck ur hse anot?hahaha....

SY said...

got ...
he went your house ,
your snoopy say
"this one my kawasan" ,
so wallace return home lor ..

huey said...

awww.......kesian wallace, he got mengamuk anot? hahahaa...... no laa,my snoopy very nice one ! maybe my neighbour dog.... that one damn fierce

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...