HTML Nuffnang

Friday, April 20, 2007

Result show =O

I think it's about time I reveal the answers for the true friend test

http://www.truefriendtest.com/friendtest/236356

Question #1
Who annoys me the most ?

A lot of people say it's cheok li ching. well she annoys me but I just shut her up XD now I think she is annoyed by me cause I keep calling her stupid ..lolx

Answer : my pjk teacher [shooot only !]
> i think every student under her will know why XD

Question #2
What's my all-time favourite song ?

Yes, I love maroon 5 - she will be loved is one of my fav songs
but my all time fav song has to be MARIAH CAREY - ALWAYS BE MY BABY
love it ..adore it =D
since young, I love the song already

Answer : Mariah Carey - Always Be My Baby

Question 3
I have a blog because ...

A lot of people answer "
I like to blog , it\'s my hobby =)"
well that's not my hobby - my hobby is sleeping ..lolx

so the answer is cannot is it ? lolx
only han joe got it right ! congrats !
Answer : cannot is it ?

Question #4
Who's my desired dream guy ? [These should be easy]

This one .. everybody got it right ! lolx
Answer : Dennis Oh

Question #5
Who treats me like a slave ?

Now this is a hard ques cause only I know who treats me like a slave ..lolx
wAllace is a good boy only a little playful with me
but leslie - i tell you
1. she once got so naughty cause I was watching american idol until I didn't bring her water, she use her hand and wack my ass ! I was jumping ..like wth .. she was like XD

2. at night, she sits near me and give me the eye signal - I WANT WATER ..
haiyo leslie .. I hire one slave for u la !

I still love you leslie !
Answer : Leslie

Question #6
My favourite subject is ?

History - I use to love it but since the essay and structure came along , I kinda got sick of it !
Physics - Interesting but hard =(
Add maths - It's challenging but it's fast and fun. Yes, I got 100 before XD
Moral - Lucky nobody put moral or I'm gonna hit u with a hammer !


ANswer : Add maths !

Question #7
My favourite series ever would be ...

A lot of people put sweet spy cause dennis is in it but that's not the best show ever ,,
of course I have to turn back to my tvb series I have been watching for years
and the best would be golden faith ! muhahaha

Answer : Golden Faith

Question #8
I love eating ........

Everything donut ! think I so crazy about donuts ? [everybody : yes !] =_="
Well donuts are nice , just they are real weight gainer - see jia jun now call me potato XD
I love crab since young and only eat it once or max twice a year !
sometimes on my birthday =D
Answer : crab

Question #9
My mum always told me I have a power-colour where any important thing, this colour must be around me. The colour is ...

Gold ? Have u ever seen me in gold shirt or something ...

Answer : red
although I always think wearing red look a little cny =P

Question #10
I have a daughter ... Is that true ?

Her name is kelly loi !

Answer : Her daughter - I know her ~!
although I always think wearing red look a little cny =P

Question #11
What will I do when I see a hot leng chai guy ?

Answer : Smiles widely ..really big !

Question #12
I love eating snacks like ..

Answer : Chocolates [snikers , bars , kit-kat]

Signing out,
SY,
Exams ..good luck @!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...