HTML Nuffnang

Monday, June 18, 2007

Witch Amusement

Kopearsi Day went well =D
Finally it's over
However, yours truly will appear on stage once again next 3 weeks

Owh ya, condolence to my hard disk that died
Now all my videos and resurrection series GONE !
I would have to reshoot all my dogs fighting scene
you know i can start WWD [world wrestling dog ...lolx] with the videos
all GONE

Anywayz, I have finish Witch Amusement
Which was a fun worth watching show ..
Although I think you kinda would know what will happen in the end

credits : SBS Website

Witch Amusement

Presenting the cast ..


You guys know I watch this show for dear dennis oh right ? XD

Before I go into dennis oh , hehe
Let's go through a story ya ...

BEWARE ! SPOILERS !

This story is mainly about Yoo-Hee who is a heiress to an advertisment company who can't find love . She bumped into Moo-Ryong who accidentally crashed into her car and had to play her housekeeper turn love adviser turn lover .. nyaahhaha

So she turn from this ... into that ~



Talk about a change ..



She makes the show double=star
Pretty funny XD By looking at the photo, no explanation needed right ?

Her closet was all black coats and black shoes ..
after her makeover - poof *** ta da !
Love the shoes she got

Dennis oh looks so fine everytime ...
Firstly , I thought dennis oh would end up with Yoo-Hee perhaps
EPISODE 5 ROCKS !
sadly, it didn't happen - ah , i have a new scene to act on dennis oh =D

and later I thought maybe with seung mi
FAILED ..
16 episodes - not much to be screen on ..

AND YOU GUYS THINK I WAS A STALKER !
In this show, there were 2 crazy woman over dennis oh ..
I was like @@ , this is actually turn out to be me ..
even dennis oh couldn't stand it ..hahaha


Keep your hands out of dennis ! lolx
Till now i can still remember the way the call JOHNNY ! [dennis's character]
chills ...

Poor Seung-Mi
Got dumped for a witch
At least she got to see dennis half-naked XD

NOW PREPARE FOR DENNIS INVASION !

Love the photos - quality is superb
Well done to the offical website

Behind the scene , it's cold !

Ping-Pong !

Dennis : My Hoobae !



Sauna scene ....
Damn funny koreans take sauna and eat the herbal eggs ..
moo ryong breaks the eggs by hitting it on his head .. lolx



Johnny Krudger - American chef ~~



In the kitchen =D
I think both the food and the chef are yummy ..lolx



More dennis ?



Love this shot .. so ... good ! lolx

Actually I do have more photos of dennis but I think it's enough for now ..lolx
SY's Witch Amusement Ratings : 3.5/5

Signing out,
SY,
Did i mention i love dennis oh ? lolx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...