HTML Nuffnang

Friday, June 22, 2007

Memories ...

No More Videos
No More Photos
No More Dennis Oh shots
No More Resurrection
No More Photoshop
MY HARD DISK OFFICIALLY DEAD !
[Damn sad ...]


But this damn happy la ..
my classmate sure say i SS
Proud of it and hope to maintain it for the trials
which is like in one month ? lolx

(cougH) My birthday next friday =D
Sadly no parties - no outings
tsk tsk tsk blame the trials !

My new shades ..kwakkakak

Me & wallace ..
> he never takes good photo with me
> Only know how to pose for his own photo
> There's another shot where he is looking at me with a weird face XD
> where's leslie ? too heavy to carry her ... I barely even can for wallace ! lolx

Signing out,
SY,
Why bother ? [something i learn recently]

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...