HTML Nuffnang

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Won't Go Home Without You

I'm pretty down now because ....
1. I have 2 big pimple and my birthday is in 2 days ..lolx
I don't want my birthday photo with 2 big red spot ><

2. I can't do the intergration [hate the chap so lalala]

3. I hope melissa won't be dumb to seriously buy bra for my b'day
we just jk jk around k ?
I don't really want a black with red lace bra XD

However, I'm listening to maroon 5's new album I CONCLUDE THE BEST SONG FOR THE ALBUM IS WON'T GO HOME WITHOUT YOU

this is their live performance for this song
You SHOULD check it out
http://youtube.com/watch?v=VVLs0KXGCiM



I've been eating cakes since my big big high voltage came
My brother baked chocolate cake then butter cake
and tmw my elder brother is gonna caked a large cake for my birthday =D
I dunno why - i think this year it's gonna be a great year

WHAT I REALLY WANT FOR MY BIRTHDAY !

THE TOP FROM FOREVER 21
* besides dennis oh XD

it cost like 120 bucks which till today I'm doubting if I should buy it
and my parents aren't really thinking of buying it cause it's not worth it ..haizz
(talking about family) ... WHo knows ?


Just finish this series

Ratings : 4/5
Invasion of Japanese in Nanjing, China
The War ..the Pain ..
the most scary was the part the Japanese ask to dig a long hole like a river to put the dead china people - and they ask the chinese people to do it - very sad and horrifying

Signing out,
SY,
2 more days ...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...