HTML Nuffnang

Sunday, June 24, 2007

1.07


Here I am blogging in the middle of the night
while watching sweet spy once again [dennis' s first show']
Feeling dreamy and weird due to the fact I'm high
Just heard the song "I Believe I Can Fly"
Yours truly sang along to the song - which wasn't as funny as I thought
till the background singer came along - ka-yee pop out of my mind
I started laughing like a maniac [think my friends know why lolx]
Word : syok-sendiri >< style="color: rgb(255, 0, 0);">should check it out ....


The fact that I'm pretty angry cause I didn't finish studying chap 3 chem
I couldn't get it in my head cause I hate chemistry keeps running into my head
haizz - god I hate chemistry
Rusting ? Who the hell want to know how it rust
Like I'm gonna tell my friend
"Hey fren, you know if you use a more electropositive metal, won't rust u know - happening right ?"
Swt to my feet !

Hate Seeing You With Other Girls !
Quote : Why Bother ...

Can't go outing with my friends ..
sorry girls - you guys know why ....
Bro bringing me out to shopping tmw - thanks for the effort
Haha - he was taking photos of me just now while I was studying chem
Funny directing it - saw my hair blogging -
he use a comb to straighten my hair but ending up knotted at the end
Then ask me move like this like that XD
Will see how the photos turn out =I

If you're wondering who's that girl in the photos,
That's Caridee winner of ANTM ><

Signing out,
SY,
I'm rusting , how ? lolx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...