HTML Nuffnang

Sunday, July 29, 2007

CIB Files

I have finally finish watch this series ..
I think i took more than a month to finish it
although it is only 20 episodes
(blame the exams)

I would say the show is average but fun to watch

ching : mata sepet dude is inside =D
I must say his acting improve
But i still like him in Net Deception as the hot guy in black as a hacker

I love her new hair ... looks great on her
And wonder why everybody is getting their hair short ?

All the actress in this show has new clothes.
all new and stylish .. and I love their boots ..
and they wear good accessories ! XD

My mum likes her hair -_-"""""

I was browsing and I found some sweet spy photos .

This is the part "my husband's high school hoobae"

god ..he is BLOODY hot !

Signing out,
SY,
besok trial exam ! ><

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MATA SEPET!!! BUAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

SY said...

*chingy*

I still like =D

SY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...