HTML Nuffnang

Friday, August 03, 2007

Good Day

Today has been a good day
And I pray it will go on and on ..

Moral exam went well ..
*cough* hopefully I would get A =D
Pray for me y'all !

I'm so impatient and I can't wait ..
So i posted a good damn new photo >>>>
I think this photo is so much better than the previous one right ?


and roger federer has been added into SY's Crash & Burn list =D

I actually have tons of photos on hairstyles and dresses I planning to
do and wear on MPT5. But I'll let you guys wait
And millions of you are saying to me : STUDY FIrSt ! =p yes yes

Pretty worried about next week
Have no idea how to study sejarah and chemistry at the same time
Bloody subjects have to be back to back

Signing out,
Thanks to ikram & joe for sending me songs =D
They make me even happier =D =D

1 comment:

Ikram said...

SY Mengganas liao

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...