HTML Nuffnang

Friday, July 13, 2007

Nothing ...

I got green lights to MPT5 but I don't have A DATE !
which is kinda sad ..
going with all your friends
and it would just be an outing with your mates
and not your prom night ><
I can't even get a guy to say "Hey SY, would you be my date ?"
or yo SY, wanna go together-together ? (cries)
I think if any of my gurls hear that, they would be laughing their ass out !

You see yours truly is the kinda girl that studies 24 7 in school
since she step into school , and no time to kau chai !
And everybody thinks she only likes dennis oh

Now where is dennis oh when I need him ..
He didn't gave me anything for my birthday
or gave me a kiss i dream off before my birthday XD

Did I mention my brother bought rm25 worth of petai .
It's like petai attack in my house ..

My mum just completed this blanket for my aunt
Note : mine is a sweet pink =D

Yea, me and my always-wanna-take-photo dog
Wallace was too tired waiting for the camera to flash [it's daytime honey]
Everybody is laughing how cute mr.wallace is
the original photo is nicer but i purposely posted this one XD

Signing out,
SY,
Hey sy wanna go with me ? *******************
Anything, i bring wallace !

1 comment:

huey said...

i tot u had a date @@

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...