HTML Nuffnang

Friday, August 24, 2007

Better knowing than wondering ~

If this ain't beautiful than I don't know what is.
Yes, I think rose is the most beautiful flower in the world lol
[sounding like a 5 year old kid]

Always like roses in my garden [which the snails end up ruining it]
But roses are usually hard to snap in photographs ..
And I remember i receive 4 roses up to date
on valentine's day from friends. Yea, just friends only .
Don't think sideways. Gosh, this is embarrassing.

Let's see what have I done in my holidays ..
Sleep/Eat/Watching series & tv/ Dreaming
Simply boring to my stomuch >.>

My long hair ..
It's sad I have to cut it when I'm going NS
and usually the hairdresser would be : are u sure you wanna cut it ? sayang le
SY : just do it ! lol

Signing out,
SY,
JUst a random post ~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...