HTML Nuffnang

Saturday, August 25, 2007

And you thought testing was easy ?


I must admit my previous post had many hidden meaning
But I think the person that I wanna send the message
Didn't really get it ..
Didn't felt the lighting I wanted the person to feel ? ZaaaP !



[My new photo]
And you thought thinking about
hairstyles ..
dresses ...
shoes ..
would be enough !

You seem to have forgotten ..YOUR CAMERA !



"C"
I dunno what i meant but it looks better than the auto mood
However this mood auto resize your photo to 640 x 480
And there seem to be pixel problem going on bummer **



"AV"
I'm getting dizzy ~~~



'TV"
Not bad ~ Not bad ~



"P"
No idea what "P" mode means
SY NEVER READS GUIDEBOOK !




Auto
This is my usual mode use everywhere I go
The Ipoh trip shots were very nice (outdoor)
But I.U Day, it was really blur and dark
When flash is on, everybody look like they just ran 8 rounds around de field !
But the photo will look sharp for sure



Person
(based on logo on camera)
Great now we have "human mode"
Still giving me blur mode !~




Scenery
The thing is .. these objects aren't sceneries lol



Night shot
I hate this >_<

Night snapshot
One word : Blur in original size ....



Something on my dressing table
For decorative purposes =)



If you're wondering why am I posting Li Huey's shoe ..
I have no idea myself =P
But doesn't it look nice - this shoes look sexy lol

Signing out,
SY,
She bad and she knows ..
I think that she knows ...
She's freaky and she knows it !

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...