HTML Nuffnang

Monday, August 27, 2007

Monday Open ~~!

I was lazy to go school cause I'm still use to waking up late morning
But I got to say
MONDAY ROCKS TODAY !!!

first of all, we never study AT ALL ..
Accounts teacher was discussing the question paper & bugging everyone to do corrections
[WAKKAAK , I don't need to do any correction cause I got all right]
[however she gave me 2 paper 2 papers to do , I was like wth]
-_-"

Then, came add maths.
I was like please - add maths paper 1 give me 66 then I get A2 ..
Then I can scream

"WHOS YOUR SY"

then came out 63 ..
Heartbroken ....
Mariah Carey's Breakdown playing in my heart
and Thugs Harmony is singing
"Don't break down yet it's over"

I ended up with a 68 %
Exactly the same mark as I receive for mid year.
But looking at the bright side - only 8 people pass in my class !~
Add maths teacher also didn't even want to give faiz another mark to pass ..
like 39 to 40 (usually teachers give right)
Yes, yours truly bug teacher "One mark only !!!!"
since I'm the one writing down all my classmates's final result for the report card

During recess , how come the only way teachers try to console my
"didn't get A for add maths" was ..

"Don't worry, spm sure A1 one !!!"

During moral, teacher haven't mark our papers finish yet.
Whole time , I was bugging melissa about driving .
We talk from driving at the road/slope/parking .. all sorts
yada yada yada
kINDA worried about my driving actually ... (gulp)
Must pass,
If not melissa, bi syen and jia jun gonna laugh at me edi =P

Next, EST
Ikram was marking my paper ..
"friend ah, what happen to my 31/30 for paper 1 ah ? lolx"

Chemistry was kissing my ass !
Last time, I thought I could have gottan an "A"
I got a 56 %
then 60%
Heartbroken wei ..
I never like chemistry ! I hate chemistry !
Out of a sudden, For my trials
I got 73 % A2 siul ..
In my heart, I was singing "I believe I can fly, I believe I can touch the sky"
The happiness ..

When I went back, I told my mum ,
and she said ...
"And you say your chemistry sure gone case this time ? "
well, SY is never good at predictions =D

Back home, Went for driving lessons
Smooth went really well =)
Since my driving was from 4-6 ,
I was caught up in the jam on the way home
And I was happy to be in the jam
cause I got to drive in the jam
And my heart was thinking
"who the hell likes to drive in the traffic jam, "

GOOD DAY FOR SY !

Signing out,
SY,
"Jiu Shi Ai Ni" lolx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...