HTML Nuffnang

Sunday, August 26, 2007

I got tagged !

Seven things to be done before my death:

1) Eat a whole chicken all by myself =o
2) Drink all the alcohol found in the whole =I
3) Use up all my cash on everything I desire =D
4) Drive at 200 km/h XD
5) Have a hot kiss =E
6) Say goodbye to my friends and my family
7) Last but not least, Have great sex at least once before I die lol

Seven things I will not do even if it kills me:
1) Saying dennis oh is not hot !
2) Not seeing my dogs anymore =(
3) Not doing homework … F-R-E-A-K
4) Kill a person – “whosyourdaddy”
5) Singing infront of a big big audience [shy XD]
6) Copying in exam !!!
7) Not facing reality

Seven things I do when I'm away from the public:
1) Put my legs on the table !
2) Singing how loud I want ..lol
3) Being in the most minimum clothing … I stay in Malaysia ok ?
4) Sleep ..sleep ..sleep
5) Watch lots of series
6) Taking photos ?
7) Blogging ???

Seven favourite sentences/quotes:
1) Aloha !
2) Babi …
3) Bloody shit …
4) “My husband’s high school hoobae, you know hoobae ?”
5) DONUT =O
6) omg
7) dammit !

Seven favourite songs from all time:
1) Maroon 5 – She will be loved
2) Mariah Carey – Always Be My Baby
3) Jennifer Lopez ft LL cool J – All I Have
4) Mariah Carey ft Bone Thugs & Harmony - Breakdown
5) Selena – Dreaming Of You
6) Mya, Pras, ODB – Ghetto Superstar
7) Usher & Alicia Keys – My Boo

But my current fav songs are 1973 /Dancing In The Moonlight/ Leave em’alone/ Now that you got it


Seven things I'll make you wish you didn't do if you did:
1) Saying Dennis Oh is gay ..lol
2) Insulting my friends , family or myself
3) Eating my donut !
4) Slap me … I’ll make sure I’ll slap u back , don’t worry XD
5) Backstabbing me – I’m sure I can do better !
6) Staring at me – I know I’m pretty XD
7) Saying moral rocks ! [I’m out of ideas]

Seven people to be tagged:
1) Ching
2) Melissa
3) Adelin
4) Li Huey
5) Michelle
6) Jia Wern
7) Ikram [update your bloody blog !!!]

Signing out,
SY,
schOOl starts tmw !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOLX!! how... ermm... interesting... XD

SY said...

*sy*

nyEHEHHEHEHHE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...