HTML Nuffnang

Thursday, September 27, 2007

The Dance Of Passion


THE DANCE OF PASSION
(credits to online sites providing the photos)
Finally tvb has come up with some "good" series ,
It-has-been-a-while !

Number of episodes : 32
Setting : In between the 1930'
Cast : Ada Choi, Bowie Lam, Gigi Lai, Charmaine Sheh, and many more

This is a grand production series

This show mainly focuses on the rival between two clans staying together - The Yim's & The Sung's in the Yim Village "Yim Ka Po". In this series , you will find this show so traditional in a sense where a woman meeting up with a guy can be accuse with an affair - eventually being send to burn to death. =X

I find this show moving a lil slow however the storyline is 5/5
You could see how the ladies in this show being so powerful .

I love the fact this round both these girls are good friends
and not enemies in War & Beauty ..
And I realized all the ladies in this series wears a necklace =D

You know on their wedding day, they met a tribal robber
Gigi murdered the robber and burn the entire house
But to cover their name as woman that fall in robbers hand are consider "dirty (get what I mean), this was both their lil secret.

My favorite character in this show is surely GIGI LAI !
Although many prefer Ada but I find gigi's performance memorable ..

There's a scene where she was forcing to make Bowie divorce her ..
she said (In Cantonese)

"If tomorrow, you don't divorce me - I'll burn your house"
The day after tomorrow, I'll burn your factory ..until you finally divorce me.
Bowie was like : @@ after hearing it...

I love this part of Ada's scene.
The way she tells Bowie how much he had done for her but she doesn't love him.
And Ada had never look so beautiful before ...

My favourite couple in the show ..
Yes, It's an affair but they were suppose to get married before ,
And I liked the ending =)




Charmaine Sheh - Lovers in Golden Sand
[everytime the song plays during the ending, I would just increase the loudness and enjoy it]

There is a lyrics in the song saying (in cantonese)
" Spending a lifetime chasing a dream"

The video is pretty dull but it shows her main scenes of her with Moses
Note : Moses is not her husband (cough) !

Wonderful soundtrack by Charmaine ... well done !

The Drive Of Life
60 god-damn episodes
Every episode is said to be hell good =P
I have up to 52 episodes - but I'll wait after SPM then I'll start to watch it
why ? cause If I watch it - I would watch non-stop and finish it in 2 days

Something Ikhwan did for me,
the moment I saw the big heart , I was like =D
tHEN LAter I realise the words at the bottam right, I was laughing so badly
Thanks Ikhwan !
Should i summit it to dennis in his friendster acc ..
Think he would block me right after that XD

Signing out,
SY,
It takes me into dreams, let all the lyrics come true.
Lovers are always getting together and breaking up .....
(some lyrics from a chinese song)

2 comments:

Ikram said...

Penarian dengan semangat!

Err, Dennis Ooh ? LOL xD

SY said...

*ikram*

Till now I dunno why it's call dance of passion .. nothing to do with dancing .. lol

More of murder of passion @@

DEnnis oh XD

SY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...