HTML Nuffnang

Friday, September 28, 2007

Flussssh

Aloha people !
I'm blogging AGAIN .
Holding a mini milo-ice since I still wanna eat dinner
I cleaned my room & washed the toilet today
Went for driving finally (it's been like 2 weeks since I touched the car)
seriously I dunno why people are so happy they get to drive..
I rather be the passenger and enjoy the backseat .. (ok, I shouldn't be saying this)
sO anyone wanna fetch miss SY here ?

My mum is making me wanting to watch The Drive Of Life

Mum : Every episode is so nice - A very good show indeed @@
SY : (emo face) Must resist the evil force ...

After SPM, 2 days - I can finish the show
Joe Ma looking great in the show XD

I finished 5 sets of add maths in 2 days ..
So it's like 5 paper 1 and 5 paper 2
So far I just got 65-72 % [which is my usual standart]
Will practice more !!!!!!

Get well soon, Prawn =)

Signing out,
SY,
I'm laughing at songs .. .I'm seriously getting not normal ><

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks ant!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...